Tabloids, paparazzi, and media in India nowadays keeps a close watch on Bollywood stars. Their outings, holidays, nightouts, dates, brunches, everything gets splashed on digital and print media. Not only bollywood stars, their spouses come under scrutiny whenever they step out. This is inevitable in the showbiz industry. Some of the Bollywood actors’ wives are so beautiful that they can give tough competition to ace actresses. In this article, we have listed down some of the most Beautiful Wives of Bollywood Actors whom we love to follow and would love them to stay in the limelight.
1. Gauri Khan: Think of a beautiful star wife and Gauri Khan strikes your mind immediately. The spouse of SRK is the first lady of Bollywood and the couple of three kids together – Aryan, Suhana and Abram. This beautiful lady is also a successful entrepreneur who has been with SRK through thick and thin of life. She is not just beautiful but also extremely talented. As an ace interior designer, she has designed the houses of many high-profile celebs. She even runs a producing company, Red Chillies Entertainment. She also launched her clothing and accessories collection for Satya Paul twice. Her charm is so splendid that she remains the undisputed queen of SRK’s heart and together set a solid example of “happily married life” for all of us.
2. Twinkle Khanna: Twinkle Khanna or Mrs. Funny bones once had a Bollywood career which she quit after her wedding with Akshay Kumar. Daughter of legendary Bollywood stars, Rajesh Khanna and Dimple Kapadia may not have a shining Bolly-career, but she is an amazing columnist and writer along with a bright career as an interior designer. This woman is not only witty and beautiful, she is also a successful interior designer, columnist and film producer. She has reflected her feminist side through her writings on blogs and twitter and is author of successful books.
3. Kiran Rao: The wife of Mr. Perfectionist is beauty with brains. It is her super-intellectual stand in life that moved Aamir Khan. She does not stick herself with the label of a “star wife,” she herself has a strong career. A director, producer and screenwriter, donning all at the same time is not a child’s play. Her debut film, “Dhobi Ghat” was critically acclaimed. She is also a vegan who sticks to her beliefs. She has no hesitation in accepting the fact that she is a feminist and talks for rights of women. This beautiful lady is the mother of a baby boy which she conceived through surrogacy.
4. Deepika Padukone: She is the new addition to the list of beautiful wives of Bollywood stars. Last year, this dimpled beauty changed her status from Miss to Mrs. and became the soulmate of dashing Ranveer Singh. The success and beauty of this diva needs no description. She is the ultimate trendsetter and inspiration to modern women. DP is one lucky woman because her husband gives her the feeling of being the happiest wife on earth through this loving nature. This lovely couple surely set major relationship goals for all of us.
5. Mira Kapoor: Coming from a non-filmy background, it’s her simplicity that caught Shahid’s eyes. The chocolate boy of B-town may have been involved in many affairs before marriage, but its Mira Rajput who got the chance to be Mrs. Kapoor. This cute couple make us believe in the beauty of arranged marriages. Mira is an outstanding beauty who dazzles every time she steps out. She is also mother to two cute-kids Misha Kapoor and Zain Kapoor.
6. Kareena Kapoor Khan: The Begum of Bollywood and wife of Saif Ali Khan is a classic example of true beauty. She is one of the hottest women in Bollywood whose gym looks are super inspiring. This self-made beauty has also established a successful career in Bollywood and inspires us with her parenting ways. Her fitness journey after pregnancy and weight loss tips are also remarkable. Not to forget, she is also the mother of cute Taimur Ali Khan. Every time she makes a public appearance, she stands out in the crowd.
7. Tahira Kashyap: Tahira Kashyap is another strong, self-made woman who fought through her cancer scars bravely and has inspired millions of women by being calm and composed in trying times of life. She is the wife of Ayushman Khurana who is presently one of the most trending actors of Bollywood. This beautiful lady is the high-school sweetheart of the actor and they live a picture-perfect married life. They are also parents to two lovely kids.
8. Priya Runchal: You must have heard about this US-based investment banker who happens to be the spouse of the hot and dashing John Abraham. Priya broke millions of hearts when she tied the knot with John Abraham. Before marring Priya, John was committed with Bipasha Basu. He then met Priya and developed strong friendship with her. The duo is said to have met via mutual friends in 2010. She has been a pillar of support to John but prefers to stay away from the prying eyes of the media. She is probably an understanding wife considering the fact that so many girls drool over her handsome hubby.
9. Kajol: Kajol is a legendary Bollywood actress who is the star wife of famous Bollywood actor, Ajay Devgan. This lovely couple have completed 19 years of marital bliss and have been head-over heels in love with each even now. After dating for a brief period of time, the couple got hitched in 1999 in a big fat Indian wedding. They are a perfect example of marriage being made in heaven and have been extremely supportive of each other in their respective careers. The duo are parents to two lovely kids.
10. Avantika Malik: Avantika Malik is the girl who used to be the mutual crush for both Ranbir Kapoor and Imran khan. After dating Ranbir Kapoor for a while, they broke up. It was Imran Khan who finally got married to Avantika Malik. Imran is the nephew of Bollywood actor Aamir khan who is not seen in Bollywood anymore. The couple got hitched in 2011 in a private ceremony and are proud parents to baby girl Imara.
11. Maanyata Dutt: She is the wife of popular bollywood actor, Sanjay Dutt,. Maanyata has stood by Sanjay’s side through thick and thin, and jail time. She is the CEO of her husband’s production house, Sanjay Dutt Productions. She is a socialite and an activist, and a regular face of social campaigns. Maanyata managed everything single-handedly when her husband was serving the jail sentence. The couple habe two kids- a boy and a girl.
12. Parveen Shahani: Do you know the wife of serial kisser of India, Emran Hashmi? It’s Parveen Shahani, who deserves a great round of applause for being the strong supportive system to her husband. It is not easy to have this level of understanding. Probably, this is the only couple where we haven’t heard of any link up rumors or affairs. Parveen Shahani got married to Emraan Hashmi in 2006, after almost six and a half years of courtship. This beautiful lady prefers to stay away from the limelight and believes in keeping a low profile. The couple are proud parents to a boy, Ayaan who fought with cancer bravely. Emran must be really lucky to have such a lovely life partner.