The other day I was talking to a friend of mine who has really smooth and clear skin. Now the catch is this friend of mine is a guy! 😛 Turns out he is very particular about his skin and takes good care of it.
So I was telling him about IMBB and the DIY posted here to which he added “you know how amazing black pepper is for skin?” and I was shocked! Something that is so spicy for skin?!!
He went ahead and shared a tip with me which I want to share with you’ll. It works effectively and is a quick fix for pimples and scars. It also helps reduce blemishes.
A few quick facts about Black pepper:
• It has antioxidant and antibacterial properties which helps curing pimples, acne.
• It is also used in aroma theory.
• Effectively helps get rid of black heads.
• It helps lighten skin.
• Boost circulation of skin and is a great scrub when used along with yogurt.
DIY yogurt and Black pepper mask/scrub:
This mask helps lighten skin and helps get rid of black heads.
1. Grind black pepper into coarse granules, use half a teaspoon.
4. If your face stings wash it off and apply ice.
5. One can add turmeric/honey too to make the pack more effective. I personally use them differently in different scrubs/masks.
If you have a pimple, apply ground black pepper mixed with rose water directed on the pimple (please note that the pimple must not be red. It should be in the pus stage where pimple is not popped) and leave it on till it dries and wash with water.
I’ve been using it for a while and it has shown great results. My skin has turned lighter and blemishes have reduced. One can use it on the feet too. Each one of you should try it too.
Keep the use moderate. Don’t use this as your regular scrub because when it stings it stings real bad.
Beauty Benefits of Salt
Banana Beauty Benefits, Applications And Tips
Aloe Vera: Beauty Benefits
Lotus Herbals Orange Peel & Alpine Salt Whitening Skin Polisher
Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk
Lush Aqua Marina Cleanser