Beauty Benefits of Fuller’s Earth
I never used to be a girlie girl or a makeup maniac, or a shopaholic, but this site took away all my rational and real behavior and soon, I started trying out new products after reading reviews here. I was planning to start writing for IMBB since long, finally I gathered the courage to pick my pen up.
This is my first article on IMBB and like all, I am pretty excited.
Last Month, I was attacked by those ugly looking monsters called pimples. I went to my “parlour wali aunty” and by using her quite scary gadgets, she made them even worse and bigger. Then, my Fuller’s earth packet came to the rescue. So, I thought of sharing its benefits with you for my first article.
Fuller’s Earth commonly known as Multani Mitti is Multan’s soil. Multan is a province in Pakistan and this sand is known for its amazing natural, cleansing and absorbing properties. In India, through generations, this gem has been passed on to oilies like me. It is very rich in minerals and it helps in absorbing oil from the skin, removing dead cells and facilitating blood circulation.
When it dries up, you will find a smooth and soft skin underneath. It feels as if you have shed your ugly, pimpled skin and your skin has got a new life!!!!!! It gives you a fresh, fair and rejuvenated look after absorbing oil and moisture from the skin.
Fuller’s Earth is very easily, widely and cheaply available. You can find it in your local cosmetic shops or kirana shops.
Benefits of Fullers Earth:
• It improves the colour of the skin.
• It gets you rid of a lot of skin problems like pimples, tanning, blemishes, etc.
• It is good for drawing excess oil out from the skin.
• It also conditions hair.
• It stimulates blood circulation to facial skin.
Uses of Fuller’s Earth:
• Mix two teaspoons of Multani mitti and a teaspoon of Mint leaves paste. Then, add about six cloves and an egg. Mix all these ingredients in rose water. Apply this paste on the face. Make sure you don’t move your facial muscles as this mask helps in tightening the facial muscles. Just lie back, relax and listen to your favorite music as the mask dries. This mask is not meant for sensitive-skinned beauties.
• Mix Fuller’s Earth, Besan and Sandalwood powder in equal proportion. Now, add water to make a paste. This paste when applied on the face will help in cleansing the skin of dry flakes and dirt.
• When I am running out of my talcum powder, I use Fuller’s Earth instead to fix my bad hair day. After dividing your hair into sections, rub well a little multani mitti powder through each section. Leave for 10 minutes. Use a flat and clean brush to brush out thoroughly. This powder will absorb most of the oil. So, it serves as a multitasker.
• Fuller’s Earth mixed with sandal powder in equal quantity and rose water helps in removing pimples from the face.
• You can also add tomato juice to the above-mentioned recipe for removing black spots from the face.
• Fuller’s Earth with outer coat or covering of orange (dried and grinded coat of orange) helps in removing dandruff from hair.
Word of Caution:
Multani Mitti is best for oily skin. It may be used daily if the skin is very oily or use it twice or thrice a week. However, it should be applied for the right duration of time. If left for long, it may over-dry the skin. It should not be used on dry/sensitive skin as it will over-dry the skin.
Beauty Benefits of Neem (Indian Lilac)
Skin Care : Yogurt
Aloe Vera: Beauty Benefits
Health & Beauty Benefit of Papaya
Chamomile Tea and its Benefit
Health and Beauty benefits of Coconut Oil
Health and Beauty Benefits of Emu Oil
Health Benefits of Tea
Health and Beauty Benefits of Orange
Health & Beauty Benefits of Rose Oil
Mango For Skin
Pumpkin – Health and Beauty Benefits
Health and Beauty Benefits Of Tomato
Banana Beauty Benefits, Applications And Tips
Beauty Benefits Of Watermelon: Summer Skin Care Secrets
Almonds Health and Beauty Benefit
Benefit of Sandalwood (Chandan)
Health and Beauty Benefit of Olive Oil
5 Awesome DIY Hair Care Tips
How to Reduce Pores
How to Remove Face Tan