Product Purchased by IMBB
I was on a hunt for new makeup brushes and then when I saw this Detailers set online, I instantly bought them without thinking twice because Beauty Blender is my all-time favourite makeup tool. Beauty blender detailer is basically a set of six brushes and are cruelty free. The brushes in the set are :
- Plush brush.
- The sketcher.
- Brow brush.
- Lip brush.
- Soft touch.
The next step after beautyblender® to demystify makeup application. Allowing women to move quickly and confidently toward duplicating a professional application, The detailers offer a shortened brush handle to perform at a level between a travel set and a pro set. The slightly thicker and straight handles are without tapering for optimal grip and control.
My Experience with Beauty Blender The Detailers Makeup Brushes Set:
These brushes come in a black makeup bag with the Beauty Blender logo printed on it. The bristles of the brushes are synthetic and the handles are made up of plastic which do not feel cheap when you hold them in your hand. The major concern for me was the length of the brushes. These are than the regular brushes – they measure 5” in length but they fit perfectly in the palm and are very comfortable to hold. The bristles are white in colour and the handle is slightly bluish-grey at the end and white in between. On every brush, there is “Beauty Blender” printed on it.
As I have mentioned above, there are a total of six brushes, so now let’s discuss every brush individually:
1. Plush Brush: The only face brush in the collection. This feels so soft on the skin and can be used for applying blush, bronzer, powder and highlighter. The brush is very fluffy, soft and dense. The best part is a beauty blender charm, yes ! You heard right, it has a beauty blender charm attached to it, which makes it way cuter that it is. The plush brush has a round tip, which was made to mimic the shape of beauty blender so it can get around the curves of the face. This is the best brush I have used to powder my face. It picks the right amount of product and blends the product beautifully on the skin.
2. Chisel: This is my favourite brush from the collection. The chisel is a dense eyeshadow brush with a slant cut which makes it a multi-purpose brush. With the flat surface, you can apply shadow on the lid, then with the edge, you can highlight your inner corner; the edge makes it very easy to enter that inner portion of the eye. Or you can smoke out your lower lash line, it fits perfectly in there and blends eyeshadows beautifully.
3. Soft Touch Brush: I have been eyeing MAC 217 for ages now and this soft touch brush looks quite similar to the MAC one, and I am happy to have it. This brush is dense and the bristles are extremely soft. It works perfectly to blend out a darker eyeshadow on the crease. It fits perfectly into the crease and is very gentle on the lids. It picks up the right amount of product and blends eyeshadow beautifully.
4. Sketcher Brush: This brush is an eyeliner brush and has a slight angle on the handle itself which makes applying eyeliner easier than any other brush. The brush is very thin, so you can easily achieve sharp wing.
5. Lip Brush: I don’t like applying lipstick from a lip brush, so I use this brush to clean out the edges after applying lipstick. This works perfectly. It has point to it which works perfectly to get into the edges of the lips. It can also be use to apply eyeshadow on the lower lash line or to create a blurred wing from a dark eyeshadow.
6. Brow Brush: I use a brow brush to just brush the brows or to separate my lashes after applying mascara. I like to clean these brushes from my Lottie London Soap Star, these take a little longer to dry than my Real Techniques brushes.
Pros of Beauty Blender The Detailers Makeup Brushes Set:
- Cruelty free.
- Super soft.
- Picks up the right amount of product.
- Blends beautifully.
- Small handles fit perfectly into the palm and is very comfortable to hold.
- Get a travel case along with it.
- Perfect for travel , since this is all you need.
Cons of Beauty Blender The Detailers Makeup Brushes Set:
Would I Recommend/Repurchase Beauty Blender The Detailers Makeup Brushes Set?
Beauty Blender Sponge
Beauty blusher by Beautyblender
Beauty Blender Liquid Blendercleanser
Beauty Blender Blotterazzi
Beauty Blender Micro.Mini
Beauty Blender Pro + Blender Cleanser Solid Set
EmaxDesign MB116 Makeup Brush Set
Best Makeup Brushes Ever (Usage Wise)
Makeup Revolution Pro Go Mini Brush Set
BH Cosmetics 11 Pieces Pink-A-Dot Brush Set
Too Faced Pro-Essential Teddy Bear Hair Brush Set