Kareena Kapoor is an inspiration for many and a role model for woman across all generations. Although she comes from a well-known Bollywood family, she proved her mettle as an actress and has an enviable repertoire of amazing films to her credit. No one could take eyes off her when she played the character of “Pooh,” in the blockbuster movie “Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham!.” She is happily married to Saif Ali Khan and a hands-on mother. Accept it or not, whenever you look at her, you cannot stop admiring this mesmerizing beauty. Excited to know about her little secrets that she follows to look pretty and beautiful? Scroll and add these tips to your beauty routine as well.
1. This is one tip that all actresses swear by! Drinking tons and tons of water is the key to soft, glowing skin. Kareena has mentioned in her interviews that she drinks at-least 4-6 bottles of water each day and that is the key to detox body and skin.
3. We all have seen Kareena with minimal makeup when she makes appearances at Taimur’s functions and also while hanging out with her girlfriends, and also at some casual events. She believes in letting her skin breathe and skips makeup whenever possible so as to not load her skin with chemicals all the time.
4. She never skips wearing sunscreen as she loves going out and her favourite pick is Clarins sunscreen that she has been using since ages.
5. Kareena Kapoor, according to sources turned vegetarian after she dated Shahid Kapoor, and she eats the healthiest food possible. She just recently reverted back to being a non-vegetarian but prefers eating home-cooked meals with loads of salads and always keeps her skin and body hydrated.
6. This tip has been passed on to her by her grandmother and that is to apply almond oil to her skin and hair whenever possible. Almond oil makes hair frizz-free, shiny, and it adds a radiant glow to the skin. You can also leave almond oil overnight on the skin.
7. She never has soda or aerated beverages.
8. Kareena massages her scalp with a mixture of oils – she makes her own oil by mixing coconut oil+almond oil+olive oil+castor oil.
9. She eats a lot of leafy and crunchy vegetables, either in the form of salads or directly with her meals.
10. Kareena Kapoor is deep into yoga and she loves doing working out and also does surya namaskar every day. Exercising daily will bring out the glow on your skin as it flushes out the toxins in the form of sweat.
11. She massages raw honey on the face rather than using facial products. She takes a little bit of glazing honey and massages it on the skin as it is anti-bacterial also and helps to make skin soft and smooth.
12. She mostly keeps her hair braided or in a bun to prevent them from getting damaged or from developing split ends.
13. She uses Sisley Hydra Global Intense Anti-Ageing Moisturizer.
14. For hair, she loves to use Keratase shampoos and blow dries her hair to add bounce and volume.
15. Just like we have our favourite face washes, she loves Lancome face washes and uses it every day to clean her skin.