There are some beauty tips that works wonders on everyone, no matter what your skin type. So, in this post, we have put together a list of 30 Beauty Tips for All Skin Types.
1. Cleanse, tone, and moisturize your skin routinely twice a day, morning and evening with skin care products suitable for your skin type.
2. Make sure your skin is makeup free and clean before hitting the bed so that your skin can breathe while you are sleeping.
3. Refrigerate your face mask and face scrub for 15 minutes before use. Your skin would feel instantly fresh.
4. To remove tan, in a bit of cucumber juice, add a few drops of lemon and apply on the face with the help of cotton. Wash off after 20 minutes.
5. To get rid of dark circles, cut a raw potato in slices and apply it directly on the eyes and relax.
6. Take the juice out of grated potato and apply it on the skin, keep it on for 30 minutes to lighten and brighten skin tone.
7. While going out, use sun protection factor of at least 30.
8. Use a mild facewash instead of harsh soaps on your face to keep the ph balance of the skin.
9. Get a facial clean up done once in a month.
10. Mix oatmeal with warm water and apply it directly on the face. Rinse off after 20 minutes. This mask will tighten up the facial skin and also has a calming effect on the skin.
11. Mash a few strawberries and rub them on your teeth. Do this regularly for pearly white teeth.
12. Always use lukewarm water to wash your hair.
13. Apply body lotion right after the shower, this way, you would be able to lock in moisture into the skin.
14. Exfoliate your skin once a week. This way, you would be able to clear off dead skin cells.
15. Include lots of leafy and green vegetables and fruits in your diet, to help in the detoxification process.
16. For soft and pink lips, apply clarified butter or ghee on your lips before hitting the bed.
17. Use a mixture of saffron, yogurt, and besan to brighten and lighten your skin.
18. For soft lips, apply a bit of Vaseline on your lips and then use a toothbrush to massage the lips to exfoliate.
19. The best time to shave your legs is right after you had the shower, to avoid nicks and cuts.
20. Use a white eye pencil on your waterline to make your eyes appear wider and bigger.
21. Mouni Roy, who looks absolutely amazing and has clear skin drinks warm water with just a bit of cinnamon everyday for flawless skin.
22. Women with oily and sensitive skin should pick up alcohol-free toners and skin care products.
23. For Asian beauties, grooming eyebrows with brown eye pencil looks much natural than with a black one.
24. Massaging the face with ice cubes prior to makeup will help your makeup last longer.
25. Apply mascara on both the upper and lower lashes to get that “wide awake” look.
26. For smooth and soft skin, look for products that contain salicylic acid or alpha hydroxy acids.
27. Include zinc, Biotin, and iron supplements in your daily diet to reduce hair fall.
28. Apply egg white on the face, keep for 15 minutes, and wash off. This pack will tighten and shrink the facial pores.
29. To get rid of inflamed pimples, apply eye drops on the area and leave overnight. Eye drops will reduce the pimple size and clear the inflammation.
30. To get rid of tan on your elbows, rub sliced lemons before getting into the shower.
15 Budget Beauty Tips
Banana Beauty Benefits, Applications And Tips
Travel Beauty Tips
Daily Winter Beauty Tips
Lemon Beauty Benefits Skin Care Tips And Ideas
Cucumber Beauty Benefits And Tips
Fashion Tips for Plus Size Women
How To Choose Belts For Women
10 Most Beautiful Indian Women Ever
10 Best Perfumes For Women
19 thoughts on “30 Beauty Tips for All Skin Types”
Thanks a lot. *thankyou*
I took a print out immediately after seeing this. *woot*
Hi Ananya…..thanks a lot for doing it *woot*
Superrbb..I did not not about that 15 mintues refrigeration and eye drop for pimples things..need to work a lot in setting up a stricter and more deiligent skin care routine. *scared*
Hi Shailaja….the eye drops tip works for me so well, even the refrigeration one *powder*
these are suuuuccchhh amazing beauty tips jomo. I want to include all of them in my day to day routine. Suuuupperrr post. *woot* *woot* *woot* *woot*
Rati….thankoooooo *happy dance* *happy dance*
*happy dance* like them all
neha *happy dance* *happy dance*
Hi jomol…you always come up with such great posts…very useful tips…
Awesome beauty tips *happydance* will try to follow these as much as possible
THE EPIC POST *clap* *woot* *woot*
Very useful tips…truly awesome. *happydance*
I find applying mascara to lower lashes impossible! *headbang*
Gargi…..it’s a bit of a task, hai na, I just try…..not good at it either *nababana*
Grt list jomo… I m gonna bookmark it… Some things i already knew… But some things are totally new to me… Thnx for compiling all these tips together in a grt list
gr8 compilation…such useful tips for forgetful people like us. Thanks dear.
wooow thtz such a wonderful beauty tip u hv suggested…thank u thank u so much 🙂 🙂
Can any one help me I have severe hairfall my beautiition adviced me to go for spa therapy but I am not sure weather it would decrease hairfall or not
I have a super huge task at hand. And dats is to take care of my daughter’s skin. I jus realised how much dust and grime is out there when I dabbed a cotton pad with rose water and cleaned her up. She has a dry sensitive skin. Suggest some kid friendly products which I can include in her CTM routine…. Thanks a ton for all the help…. It will be super awsome to know everything including soaps and shampoos and all possible stuff which are good for kids as I haven’t found anything for kids in the age of 6 to 12 years…