Hope you all are doing fantastic!! I THANK everyone who wished me on emails, here on the blog, facebook and twitter and everywhere else where I was accessible. You guys made me feel special!! Other than that, I am still high on the heavy coffee and chocolate cake I had yesterday, it was paradise, I mean COFFEE & CHOCOLATE together stuffed into a cushion of spongy chocolate cake is like an overdose of HEAVEN!! Anyways, I am still tired and drowsy , but then of course I can’t live without blogging! Today I would be speaking about my recent LOVE, Benefit The Porefessional Review
Product Claims :
Quickly minimize the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.
CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, SILICA, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), LIMONENE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, BHT. N° 04932/N Please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
Tip to use :
Apply the POREfessionalfrom the center of the face outward by patting lightly with fingertips…pay particular attention to the T-zone area. Keep it in your bag for touch-ups during the day.
Price, Quantity and Availability :
Benefit The Porefessional is available at Debenhams and Sephora at about 100-120 AED! The tube has 22.0 mL / 0.75 US fl. oz.
My Thoughts on the Benefit The Porefessional :
Frankly speaking, I am not much a primer person I just own 2 of them, one from INGLOT which I reviewed HERE, and the other is the Benefit The Porefessional. I basically use primers, just when I want my makeup to go that extra mile, when I have these hot sweaty days and long grueling meetings or when I am shuttling between places! Benefit cosmetics basically make me curious about all their products, I have no clue if it’s the packaging or the formula or the colors they have and this one was not an exception, I have read and heard people raving about this tiny tube and I desperately wanted to try it! Benefit The Porefessional is a primer with a skin brightener. Other than that, they word “oil free” took me further closer to it! Summers are just setting in, and I got to try it for my full days at office and hence here I am to review it for you guys! So here’s what I think about the Benefit The Porefessional.
How I use it :
What’s to LOVE about the Benefit The Porefessional :
• The packaging. It’s so bright and convenient!
• It has a tiny outlet for disposing the product, which ensures that the product doesn’t waste.
• It smells heavenly! I mean seriously it has a floral yet refreshing scent to it which is really soothing.
• The texture is silky and smooth! Like S-I-L-K-Y!! Smooth silky wax? Would be more appropriate!
• It has an oil free texture, which is great for combination and oily skinned ladies!
• Extremely light weighted!
• It has a flesh tint to it, which only brightens up the skin! It gives the skin a nice healthy sheen, I love using it at my under eye area, it instantly adds up light over there which is quiet unique for a primer to do!
• It can be used after and before makeup. I mean I know usually we primer our skin before makeup but then this can be used dual ways. I use it for my cheeks before makeup and on my nose, under the eye and forehead after makeup! This way it acts as a highlighter as well as a primer with no differences in your makeup!
• Works on pores, both large and small.
• Makes the skin smoooootheeyyy smooth!
• Multipurpose, primer and shimmer free natural highlighter, both!
• You do not need a lot of the product to prime up!
• Holds the make up in place for the WHOLE DAY!
• Keeps your face from getting oily and greasy.
• Didn’t irritate or break me out!
• Works on mature skin too!
What’s to HATE about the Benefit The Porefessional :
You think after all these pros, I can hate it? No I do not hate a thing about it!
Final Verdict :
Again a mind blowing product from the brand! It works really well with my skin and makes it behave nicely. Make up application gets a smoother and better canvas to be worked on and I like how it does just what it should be doing!
Benefit Powda Wowza Palette Review
Benefit Posie Tint – My Experience
Face Cream : Benefit B Right Total Moisture Facial Cream Review
Benefit Watts Up Highlighter Review , Photos and Swatches
Benefit Posietint Lip & Cheek Tint Review
Ponds Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse : Skin Care
Ponds Gold Radiance Youthful Night Repair : Skin Care
Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Day Cream Review
Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Invigorating Facial Cleansing Gel
Nivea Straight and Easy Hair Balm Review
Nivea Body Lotion in Sensual Musk Review
Nivea Hand Anti Age Q10 plus Hand Cream review
Nivea Hand Cream Pure & Natural for Dry Hands Review
Ponds Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse : Skin Care
Natural Strawberry Facial Scrub
Garnier Light Fairness Wash
Boots Ingredients Henna Shampoo for Colored & Damaged Hair
Olay Natural White Wash
Clean and Clear Shine Control Daily Facial Wash
Boots Therapy Fruit Revitaliser Smooth Me
Hair Conditioner : Sachajaun Volume Conditioner
Hair Care : Sachajuan Stockholm Volume Shampoo
Garnier Light Fairness Wash Review
Home Made Body Scrubs
Shahnaz Husain Exfoliating Walnut Scrub
St. Ives Exfoliating Apricot Body Wash
Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub
Boots Ingredients Strawberry and Yogurt Body Scrub
L’Oreal Paris Renourish Velvety Toner
Garnier Naturals Essentials Soothing Toner
Best Facial Toner 2011
Himalaya Herbals Gentle Refreshing Toner
Garnier Essentials Toner Lotion with Vitamin
L’Oreal White Perfect Re-Lighting Whitening Toner
Liquid Neutrogena Pure Mild Facial Cleanser
Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon
The Body Shop Vitamin C Facial Cleansing Polish
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser
The Body Shop Reviews: Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser, Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion, All-In-One Base, Cheek Colour
Vichy Normaderm Purifying cleansing gel
Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel
Nivea Refreshing Wash