A Little More of Oxygen!
Hey beauties… Hope you all are doing well.
Today I am writing to let you all know of a very useful product. And by useful, I mean “REALLY USEFUL”. Period. 🙂
It is hydrogen peroxide! Hydrogen Peroxide with the chemical formula of H2O2 has that extra oxygen as compared to water H2O.
Now tell me, which living creature can’t do without that extra oxygen. 🙂
Here I am going to list a few of the many uses of H2O2. But let me first tell you how I got to know about this really simple product and its enormous uses. I was recently suffering from a really bad acne attack. I had tried all means of getting rid of them, dermatologist visits and all possible homemade remedies. But they just wouldn’t go!
Then one day, my husband made a statement which stuck in my mind. He said “try mouthwash on your acne. If it can kill bacteria in your mouth then why not on your skin.” At first I laughed it out, but then that very night I applied some mouthwash on only the areas where I was getting acne. Yeah, I was desperate to get rid of them. And to my surprise, the next morning my acne had subsided. I applied it for few more days and now I am happy to say that I have found a really effective way of getting rid of my stubborn acne. After reading the ingredients of the mouthwash and researching a bit on Google, I found that it was Hydrogen Peroxide that did the trick. Off I went to the store and bought a bottle of 3% H2O2. Actually I got two of them just for $1.99.
So here is how you can make use of this healing miracle. But first, a disclaimer. There are contradicting reports of using H2O2. But diluting 3% H2O2 with water should not do much harm with irregular use. I am no expert, I am just letting you all know of my experience and general uses. Be sure to test it out before you make full use of it.
1. Whiten your white laundry – can be used instead of bleach
2. Whiten your teeth – use as a mouthwash
3. Sanitize your toothbrush – soak your toothbrush to kill germs
4. Sanitize kitchen and bathroom surfaces
5. Kill fingernail and toe fungus
6. Help plants grow healthier – It is this hydrogen peroxide in rainwater that makes it so much more effective than tap water when given to plants. Mix with tap water while watering plants.
7. Clear up skin acne – Use diluted 3% H2O2. I recommend not using regularly on skin.
8. Whiten skin tone – Yes it really does!
9. Cure infections or cuts – Its antiseptic and antibacterial properties help in curing bruises.
Hope these few tips are useful to you. But remember to use it diluted ONLY and never should you consume it. Also it should be stored in a dark closed bottle and in a dark place.
Do let me know when you try it out.