Hellooo Ladies and Gentlemen!
Today I am going to provide you with a list of best Anti-Dandruff shampoos available in India. Already bored? Well do not worry, I meant just 7 best shampoos available out there, out of 100000000000… !! 🙂
So here’s the list of the best Anti-Dandruff Shampoos in India:
Price: INR 210 for 200ml
• It does not contain SLS or parabens.
• I have had a good experience using Khadi shampoos for dry hair, Hence, I believe the Neem and Aloevera will work for dandruff.
• Though I think it will take time, so be patient 🙂
• Only key ingredients mentioned!
2. Just Herbs: Dandruff Control Ayurvedic Soya Protein Shampoo
Price: INR 475 for 200ml
• Full Ingredient list mentioned. (Yay!)
• This is a mild shampoo with Soya protein, wheat germ and other precious herbs such as methi,neem, hibiscus,vetiver and Lecithin known to make your hair soft.
• Free from petrochemicals, parabens, SLS/SLES PEG/PPG, Genetically modified ingredients(GMO) and other synthetic ingredients.
• Price is on the heavier side (But I feel it is worth it).
Price: INR 159 for 190ml.
• This refreshing formula blends the natural margosa and euphorbia trees with the bhringraj herb to control dandruff.
• Eliminates the dryness, flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
• Special pH balanced formula is gentle enough for use every day.
• Leaves hair fresh, lustrous and full of natural body.
• Ingredients mentioned but the base is mentioned as lotion base Q.S which makes it a little vague. Though, not a major con I suppose.
Price: INR 795 for 250ml
• Since ginger is helpful when it comes to dandruff, I was looking for a shampoo that has ginger in its ingredient list.
• It is one of the mildest anti-dandruff shampoos in the market.
• Contains SLS.
• Ginger and SLS can be drying to hair, hence following up with a conditioner is must.
Price: INR 2320 for 300 ml (USD 15 in USA)
• This shampoo made its way in this list because of the active ingredient, tea tree in it.
• Tea tree is highly effective in cleansing and curing dandruff and this line from Paul Mitchell nailed it right.
• Natural tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender invigorate the scalp and leave hair smelling great.
• Contains SLS.
• Only available online.
• Very expensive in India.
Needless to mention, my vote goes for an organic option (SLS free especially) out of the best anti-dandruff shampoos in India; but if you have some serious dandruff issues, dandruff that refuses to go no matter what home-remedies you try; here are 2 best medicated Anti-Dandruff shampoos:
1. Scalpe by Glenmark
Price: INR 202 for 60ml
• It is a Ketoconazole and Zinc Pyrithione Shampoo which is highly effective on acute dandruff.
• Starts showing results in third wash itself.
• Leaves hair very dry.
• High chemical content.
Price: INR 155 for 100ml
• Recommended by dermatologists for severe dandruff.
• Cleans your hair gently and effectively.
• Besides Cicloprix, Zin Pyrithione there are extracts of Aloe Vera which conditions your hair.
• Chemicals can dry your hair, hence conditioner is a must.
Note: Many of you all would be surprised how come I did not include Nizoral in the list. My personal experience says that Nizoral really messes up with the current texture of your hair as compared to the other medicated shampoos.
These were the best anti-dandruff shampoos in India, they are highly effective but always remember your tresses are very delicate; keep them natural and feed them the best ingredients and you won’t need to look for anti-dandruff shampoos 🙂
Hair Dandruff: Home Remedies and Treatment
Loreal Instant clear Anti Dandruff shampoo
Pantene Pro-V Anti Dandruff Shampoo
The Body Shop Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Avon Naturals Tea Tree & Thyme Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Arish Anti Dandruff Shampoo
Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Cream
Best Foundation for Large Pores / Acne Scars
Best and Worst Makeup and Skin Care Products 2010
Best Moisturizer For Oily Skin
Best Under Eye Cream for Dark Circles
Cheap and Best Makeup Products