If your skin develops rashes and breakouts with any and every product, if most of the products sting or burn on your skin, it gets irritated and gets red easily, and reacts badly to sun exposure, dry wind, and suffers from a host of other issues, then without hearing further, we can tell you that you might have sensitive skin. Out of all the skin types – Normal, Oily, Combination, and Sensitive skin types, there’s no doubt that sensitive skin type is the most complicated one because there just a few products in the market that cater to this particular skin type. If you have sensitive skin type, we are going to make your job easy by presenting this list of 20 best beauty products for sensitive skin type.
Before we start with this super helpful list, do make a habit to read the ingredients list before picking up a beauty product – it should be free of SLS and parabens, which are common skin irritants. Looking for soothing ingredients like aloe vera, lavender, chamomile in your products. Most importantly, do not look at the price tag when it comes to sensitive skin type, invest in good products only.
1. Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Water: This is a great cleanser that looks and feels just like normal and clean water. It takes off dirt and grime easily without causing stinging sensation on sensitive skin.
2. Bioderma Sensibio H2O: It’s a cult favorite skincare product because of its fragrance-free and alcohol-free formula. It feels like water and remove makeup effectively. Though it’s a pricey product, it’s completely worth the money. It’s a very good product for sensitive skin type.
3. Kama Soap Free Cleanser: Stay away from soaps, switch to natural soap-free cleansers like this Kama one. It is enriched with natural ingredients like oatmeal, green gram, neem, almond, sandalwood, turmeric, camphor, chickpea, rose, and fennel. It improves the texture of the skin without drying it out.
4. The Body Shop Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Daily Solution:
This is a serum concentrate that combats blemishes and improves the condition of your skin. It also soothes redness and imperfections.
5. La Roche Posay Toleriane Riche Soothing Protective Cream: It is formulated with thermal spring water, this cream soothes stinging and burning sensations that is so common with sensitive skin type. This cream also nourishes and moisturizes skin.
6. The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye and Lip Makeup Remover: This bi-phased makeup remover has the star ingredient “chamomile” that works really well for sensitive skin type. It removes makeup without causing any stinging or burning sensation on the skin.
7. Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion: It’s a super moisturizing lotion that helps to calm down itchy, super dry skin. It has shea butter and oatmeal in its ingredients list, both of which work nicely for sensitive skin.
8. The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Day Cream: It’s a day cream that’s great for sensitive skin type because it moisturizes skin without irritating. It also calms and soothes the skin if there are any rashes without leaving a greasy layer behind.
9. Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aqua Gel: This aloe vera gel heals dry texture of the skin and provides ample hydration. It’s a lightweight and oil-free gel. It calms any stinging sensation and keeps skin fresh.
10. The Face Shop Fresh Lotus Soothing Gel: It’s a lightweight, soothing gel that calms down skin issues with its light and non-greasy consistency. It instantly refreshes tired skin and treats sunburns.
11. Eucerin AntiREDNESS Soothing Care: This moisturizer is meant for hypersensitive skin. It is free of preservatives, parabens, alcohol, colorants. It soothes skin and also treats rosacea.
12. Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub: This scrub doesn’t feel abrasive on the skin, the beads are gentle and non abrasive and exfoliate the skin very gently without irritating it.
13. Kama Ayurveda Pure Lavender Water: Lavender is an ingredient which is proven to be beneficial for sensitive skin. This lavender water from Kama Ayurveda has unparalleled soothing properties that refreshes skin and reduces stress.
14. Homemade Pure Aloe Vera Gel: There is nothing that would work as best as pure aloe vera gel for sensitive skin type. Aloe vera gel can treat a plethora of skin woes and issues. Here’s a detailed post and tutorial on how you can make your own aloe vera gel at home without putting in much effort.
15. Homemade face packs are best suitable for sensitive skin – a pack of honey and oatmeal works amazingly well to pamper sensitive skin. Another face pack that is equally good for your skin type can be made by mixing honey and carrot together in a paste form. Another two products worth mentioning are Aroma Magic Sensitive Skin Oil that work well to treat inflammation and reduces flakiness of skin. Kama Ayurveda Sensitive Skin Cleansing Foam works well on breakouts and mild skin problems.
How To Make Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Two Ways To Make Aloe Vera Gel For Face
10 Best Skincare Products for Milia
7 Best Bleach Creams for Sensitive Skin
Aroma Magic Sensitive Skin Oil
Kama Ayurveda Sensitive Skin Cleansing Foam
10 Best Acne Products for Sensitive Skin