12 Best Dove Hair Care Products
Someone asked me a question on Twitter regarding best Shampoo post oil treatment. But somewhere Dove got stuck.. 😛 I thought I’d post a list of best Dove Hair Care products available in India. 🙂
1. Dove Damage Solutions Intense Repair Conditioner Controlled frizz and my hairs felt bit smooth and soft. Conditioner washes off easily without much hassle. The fragrance was staying on my hairs for 2 days.
2. Dove Damage Solutions Intense Repair Shampoo This is a very light and mild shampoo which is great for cleansing your scalp and hair. I used this with conditioner from the same range and it did really make my hair a bit smooth and shiny.
3. Dove Elixir Nourished Shine : My mother tried this one fine day and what she did basically was, she put it along the ends of her hair like a leave in serum. She has really dry and brittle ends, and this literally took away the frizz and dryness. After a few hours it looked as if she hadn’t put anything at all and the hair looked so much better.
4. Dove Hair Fall Rescue Intensive Roots Treatment I used it every alternate day and I noticed that my hair fall has reduced to a great extent, the number of strands in my comb and on my pillow has gone down dramatically. I’m still using this after 2 weeks and will continue using it for 2 more.
5. Dove Damage Therapy Color Rescue Conditioner I am happy with the way my hair is loving the Dove Damage Therapy Color Rescue Conditioner. Would recommend it to all with colored hair.
6. Dove Hair Therapy Color Rescue Shampoo I would highly recommend Dove Hair Therapy Color rescue shampoo to all those beauties who apply color to their hair and are in dire need of a miracle hair care product. I am happy with the performance of this shampoo.
7. Dove Elixir Dryness Care Hair Oil Lavender & Olive Oil It is light weight oil that nourishes my hair so well irrespective of its usage before or after cleansing. I would whole heartedly recommend this product. It is worth every penny. I am now tempted to try their other variants as well.
8. Dove Elixir Rose & Almond Oil I am totally indulging in the luxury of Rose n Almond oil and would love to try other variants also from Dove elixir range. You must also give it a try.
9. Dove Hair Therapy Dryness Care Shampoo This shampoo is an exception for me in all their range. This made my hair soft and smooth from the very first wash. This product does what it claims and I am really really happy to get this baby which cures my dry hair so efficiently making it soft soft.
10. Dove Nourishing Oil Care Vita Oil Serum This serum lives up to its clams. It works very well on dry, frizzy hair to smooth them down. Gives nice shine to the hair, with pleasant smell that lingers.
11. Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo The shampoo delivered a massive wash of shine to it, so they appeared almost golden under the flash! (I have no artificial coloring or highlights!) I was AMAZED!!
12 Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner The moment I rinsed my hair, it was all smooth and soft. It took care of the frizziness and fly-aways so well that I actually didn’t need a serum after that.
11 thoughts on “12 Best Dove Hair Care Products”
Im using the oil wala conditioner but its nothing great and doesnt do much for my dry hair. Hoping to finish it soon to try the intense repair wala. 😀
*happydance* *pompom* im a dove fan and now i just have to bookmark this for my next purchase *pigtail*
Same here neha.. M loyal customer of dove hehehehe
*thankyou* for the lovely post rati di…would help me when il buy dove next time… *happy dance* *happydance*
Dove somehow has never really worked as great for me. I am scared to try other products from them *headbang*
I wanna try Dove Elixir aftr this post *hihi* Great post *clap* *clap* *clap*
Dove just gave me shine and softness *happy dance* but it never worked regarding split ends or damage repair *headbang* *headbang*
dove a body care works for me but as hair care *specs* i am not so sure *ghost* i stay away from it as the shampoo and conditioner are too heavily perfumed
Does the hair fall treatment work that well??? I need to try it then!! *pompom* *pompom*
I tried dove shapoos and conditoners but didnotlike it. Will try the hairfall rescue intensive roots treatment.
Dove conditioners make my thin hair limp and oily and I feel the shampoos and conditioners cause buildup *nababana* …It gives instant smooth and soft feeling for sure but I dont think its good for hair when used long term.