WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
In my post today, I thought I would compile some ways in which you can safely and effectively promote the growth of your eyelashes. Who doesn’t love long, thick and beautiful eyelashes? To achieve those results, we often use eye makeup products such as mascara, and in the process of removing the same we end up damaging our eyelashes even more. So, here are some eyelash growth serums on the market that you can safely and regularly apply on your eyelashes to achieve a long and luscious growth.
1. L’Oréal Paris Double Extend Lash Boosting Serum Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum: This serum helps to make your eyelashes longer, reduce eyelash breakage and overall adds to thickness and lusciousness of your lashes. It’s a great all-in-one product for your lashes.
2. Estée Lauder Lash Primer Plus: This serum is a pure treat for your eyelashes. It feels super lightweight, does not flake or crumble, and really boosts the length and thickness of your lashes. It also works well for the bottom lashes.
3. Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum: A great pick from the drugstore, especially if you are on a budget, this serum works wonders for your lashes. It thickens, lengthens and strengthens the lashes from the roots. This one can be used on your eyebrows as well to promote growth and make them look thick and luscious.
4. Make Up For Ever Lash Fibers Lash Primer: Another high-end eyelash serum that works exceptionally well to make your eyelashes stronger, thicker and much more luscious.
5. Shiseido Nourishing Mascara Base: Eyelash primers are becoming quite the rage on the beauty scene lately. However, this one by Shiseido is exceptionally nourishing. It coats your lashes with its moisturizing and growth enhancing formula so that your lashes stay nourished, protected and look thicker (with or without mascara). The formula is also very lightweight, so it doesn’t feel uncomfortable at all.
6. Talika Eyelash Conditioning Cream: This eyelash conditioning cream comes packaged in a cute little blue jar. Although you don’t get a lot of product in the packaging, this cream is potent and works like magic to moisturize and lengthen your lashes.
7. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream and Lash Serum Duo: Although this product is from a drugstore brand, it is priced on a par with some of the high-end brands. However, it’s totally worth the price tag. If you are looking for instant results, then this eye cream and lash serum duo is the one for you. Of course, it doubles up as two great products in one, which is wonderful, but the best part is that it gives you thicker, fuller and stronger lashes within the first few days of use!
8. Petroleum Jelly: Yet another extremely budget-friendly option, Vaseline or petroleum jelly applied directly to your lashes helps keep them thick, long and nourished. Nothing better than the good old petroleum jelly!
9. Castor Oil: If you choose to go the natural and DIY way, there’s no better ingredient than castor oil to help enhance the growth and thickness of your lashes. It almost works like magic! You could apply castor oil by itself directly to your lashes, or you could mix it in with a variety of other moisturizing and growth enhancing oils such as olive oil or almond oil.
DIY: 3-Ingredient Hair and Eyelash Serum
Rapidlash Eyelash Enhancing Serum
10 Mascara Tips for Girls with Short Eyelashes
7 Eyelash Rules Every Woman Must Swear By
Physicians Formula Black Eye Booster 2-In-1 Lash Boosting Felt-Tip Eyeliner + Serum