Today’s post is about some easy and all-natural ingredients that can help you cover up any grey in your hair. These are wonderful, beneficial and inexpensive options for all those who want to stay away from the chemical laden hair colours available in the market. Let’s take a look at these all-natural ingredients that work amazingly well as hair dyes.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
1. Walnut shells: Walnut shells are an excellent way to dye your hair dark brown in colour. Take some walnut shells, crush them and boil them in water for about 30 mins. Once the liquid is prepared, you could apply wherever you want to dye your hair colour to dark brown. You could also apply it all over for a change of hair colour.
2. Henna: Soak some henna powder in water and set it aside overnight. You could also add some strong brewed tea or coffee to this mixture to enhance the results. Apply this mixture to your hair and scalp and leave it on for a few hours before washing it off.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
3. Potato peel: Boil the peels of about 6 potatoes in water until you see the frothy starch forming. Separate the peels and collect the water that has all the starch in it. Wash your hair with shampoo and follow it up with conditioner as usual. Now, take the potato peel liquid and apply it to your hair. You don’t need to rinse it off. The starch from the potato peel adds pigment to your hair, thereby taking care of any grey strands.
4. Tea: Using some black tea leaves, brew some strong tea. Allow the tea water to cool. Once it is cooled, apply it to your hair and allow it to sit for some time before rinsing it off with cool water. Tea contains certain pigments that help darken your hair.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
5. Rosemary and sage: These herbs are great ingredients for adding a dark brown tint to your hair. Take some rosemary and sage and boil in water for about 20-25 minutes. Strain the liquid and apply it to your hair as needed. Allow this to sit on your hair for as long as possible before washing it off.
6. Coffee: Brew a strong version of coffee and allow it to cool. Apply it to your hair and let it sit for some time before washing it off with plain water. You could also add this brewed coffee to a henna preparation for enhanced results.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
7. Carrot and beetroot: If you’re looking to add a red tint to your hair, then carrot and beetroot are excellent options. You could use either of these two or both together in their juice form and apply it to your hair wherever you want to add a red hue. Allow it to sit on your hair for an hour before washing it off. To make the colour last longer, you could wash it off with apple cider vinegar.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
8. Curry leaves: Take some curry leaves and cook them in a saucepan along with some coconut oil. Continue heating until you see the mixture darkening. After this, allow the oil to cool and apply it to your hair wherever needed. Leave it on for an hour or so before washing it off. Curry leaves help restore the dark colour of your hair and the oil will ensure that you are left with soft and smooth tresses.
How To Darken Grey Hair Naturally
How to Make Gray Hair Black Again
Premature Grey Hair– Cause and Prevention
Complete Guide To Premature Greying Of Hair
8 Natural Remedies to Treat and Prevent Grey Hair
8 Quick Fixes for Grey Hair
Hairstyles To Hide Grey Hair
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne