Since the year is ending today, I couldn’t find better post to write today. Here are my favourite Indian/ International products that I discovered this year. Enjoy!
2. Colorbar Eye Define Eye Pencil Truffle: It’s non clumpy. If you are a bacteria freak, this pencil gives you an option to sharpen it. It’s a very unusual kind of brown.I have not seen this kind of brown in Indian makeup brands yet. It has a long staying power. It’s non smudgy. One the best products I have discovered this year.
4. Lush Helping Hands: A great hand cream find for this year. 🙂 Review HERE
5. Lakme Bridal Sutra ENrich Matte Colour in 216 : This is one liptick that I reach for the most. It works well for me but it didn’t work for Rima. Read her views in comments HERE. Take this one with a grain of salt.
6. Lakme Bridal Sutra Eye Artist (Rs 375): I was kinda confused between choosing this or Colorbar’s Perfect Edge Marker Pen (Rs 450), I liked the texture and colour of Lakme’s Eye Artist Better. It didn’t disappoint me at all. Unlike other Lakme eyeliners, it’s glossy and shiny. You can make winger liners, double winged liners or the perfect eyeliner with this. It’s also long staying and non messy. Not a disappointment at all. Just store it upside down. 🙂
8. Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural – Another great find this year. I use it all the time to set my foundation or just on bare skin with concealer. It feels like nothing on your skin and it does its job well of giving you an even beautiful looking skin.’ My only disappointment with Mac Mineralize Skin finish Natural was that it didn’t come with any puff , brush or mirror. I mean you pay 1400 bucks and don’t get such basic stuff along with it. Shame!
9. FabIndia Rose Facial Spray: I find this better than Dabur Guabari. I have seen what a major difference Fab India’s Facial Spray makes on my skin. It’s my must have. Review HERE
11. Himalaya Kajal : I liked it more than Biotique’s Almond Kajal. It’s super black, shiny and herbal.
13. Maybelline Watershine lipsloss in crystal clear (Rs 175): This is again must have, I barely use lip glosses now because mostly I find them a waste of money. Lip glosses don’t have a staying power and that really bugs me.I rather buy lots of lipsticks and one clear gloss. Maybelline’s water shine works wonders for me. I also like Colorabar’s Juicy Candy Lip Gloss. I have Just Berry from Colorbar’s Range. 🙂
Would love to know so that I have reasons to shop your favs. 😛
I recently checked Maxfactor’s foundations and they are awesome. Especially Maxfactor’s Miracle touch would just give you that flawless fairy look. The foundations are in the range of Rs 450-700 range. I am just no too covinced with the colour range. The foundations are available in four shades but if you get your right shade, I think they would become one your your essentials. In Delhi, MaxFactor is available at Kunchals- GK-1 M Block and Rajouri Garden. I am not sure whether Max factor has only four shades in foundations or is it that we have four shades available in India.
Wish you all a very Happy New Year ! 🙂