BH Cosmetics Waterproof Lip Liners
Hello, IMBB beauties…
I will be reviewing here today these lip liners I got from BH cosmetics. When I was ordering other things from the site, I bought these on an impulse, as I had not seen any review about BH Cosmetics lip liners; recommendations to buy these or swatches of these lip liners around. Since, sireesha wanted to know more about these lip liners, I thought I should review them asap. 🙂
What the Company Claims About these Lip Liners
Lips have never looked so sweet! Enjoy the flirty, yummy, light pinks of cotton candy and bubble gum — all spun together in one fantastically fun lip crayon.
The shades that I ordered from BH Cosmetics are
• Coral– is a dark pink color, lies between fuchsia and magenta
• Rouge- is between dark brown and berry shade.
• Earth- is a light nude, pinkish shade.
It’s really tuff ordering things online, especially cosmetics. The colors you see on the website are not what you actually get so, these were just random picks.
My Experience With BH Cosmetics Lip Liners
Since, I am not as blessed as Angelina Jolie, I need Lip liners to define and shape my thin lips 😛 I learnt after months of makeup blogging that lip liners are important not only to give shape to your lips but also to keep your lipsticks in place for long and prevent them from bleeding. As a beginner, I was on a look out for some budget lip liners before I could lay my hands on expensive ones. So, while ordering other products from BH cosmetics, I got these too.
At this price, I was not really expecting them to be something that I could go crazy about. But these are in fact pretty decent. They glide easily on my lips and I can comfortably shape my lips with these. These are matte, smooth in texture but I find they could end up being a little dry. As claimed, these are WATERPROOF! And very long wear too. I clearly remember when I applied this lip liner first and went out wearing my NYX round lipstick, the lipstick faded out in about 1-2 hours, but this lip liner remained intact. 😛 😛 this could have been a rather embarrassing situation , but thankfully I was carrying my lipstick along, and I could touch up 😛 😛 😀 :D. Now I make sure that after I define my lips with these, I also fill them up with these lip liners itself before applying lipsticks, to provide them a good base and hold. 🙂
Overall, I consider these as a good value for money decent quality lip liners, but nothing I can really compare with lip liners from MAC, chambor.
What is good about BH cosmetics lip liners?
• These lip liners are smooth, Glide easily on the lips and it’s easy to define & shape lips with them.
• These are long wear and stay put for good 4-5 hours after which they lighten but won’t fade off completely.
• Available in 9 pretty & basic shades.
• When smudged on the lips these act as a nice base for my lipsticks and makes them long wear too.
• Pencil type lip liners are considered rather hygienic since the tip is sharpened off often.
• Reasonable price.
• No unpleasant or strong fragrance.
What is not so good about BH cosmetics lip liners?
• These are not easily available in India, have to be ordered online.
• Since these can be ordered online only, it’s difficult to select shades. What you see is not what you get 🙁
• No mention of ingredients list anywhere on the package or the website.
• I personally prefer retractable liners over the ones I need to sharp as there is a lot of product wastage.
• I feel these can get a little dry after application on the lips.
• You need a makeup remover to get rid of them as these are waterproof.
IMBB Rating- 3.75 on 5 :-* :-* :-* :-*
Have You Used BH Cosmetics Waterproof Lip Liners Before? Please Rate in the Box Below: