Bikini line hair removal is an important part of personal grooming. People today leave no stone unturned to make an impression on others. Bikini wax does not only make you feel sexy it also helps you to stay away from bacterial infections.
Some methods to remove bikini-line hair:
• Laser Treatment: Laser hair removal has become extremely popular in the recent times because of its speed and efficiency. It involves using the light energy to destroy the hair in a follicle.
• Electrolysis: In this method electric current is used to destroy the hair follicle and since one hair is focused at a time the results are precise and better compared to laser treatment. Just like laser treatment multiple sittings are needed to ‘permanently’ remove the hair.
• Waxing: It is the oldest and the most popular semi-permanent method of removing underarm hair. In this method wax is applied over the skin and then it is ripped off in the opposite direction of the hair growth by a cloth or a paper strip. Waxing removes bikini line hair from three to eight weeks on average. It is a painful method of hair removal. You may notice ingrown hairs, red bumps, and minor bleeding.
• Shaving: Unlike waxing, shaving pubic hair is neither difficult nor painful and can be done by an individual at the comforts of his home.
Bikini-line hair removal tips:
Take utmost care of your private part to eliminate any chances of infections. Mentioned below are some tips incase you opt for shaving or waxing.
• Bypass waxing if you are taking any sort of acne medication. Also people with varicose veins and diabetes should not get waxing done.
• To avoid razor burns in this sensitive area always use a good quality razor with sharp blades.
• Give enough time to soften pubic hair as they are coarse.
• Apply shaving foam or gel over the area before you start. Do not use normal bath soaps as they will make the skin dry.
• Always shave without applying the pressure on the area.
• The area should be washed thoroughly with antibacterial soap after shaving to prevent tiny skin infections.
• To stop or reduce itching after shaving rub an ice cube over the area.
Temporary Methods to Remove Underarm Hair
Permanent Methods to Remove Underarm Hair
Waxing vs Epilators – What do you Prefer for Hair Removal?
Facial Hair Home Removal Tips
Anne French Creme Hair Remover- Aloe Vera
Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips- REVIEW