Today, I am going to review my first Bikini Hair removal cream. I bought it 6 months back and at first I was hesitant to use it due to red bumps and marks, but many of my friends tried this brand and gave good comments, so tried it.
$5.35 for 2 OZ/56G
Bikini Zone Creme Hair Remover is made exclusively for your ultra-sensitive bikini area. Gentle, yet effective, it works in just 4 minutes to completely remove all bikini hair below the surface with results that are smoother than shaving and last days longer. The Bikini Zone Creme Hair Remover formula has Green Tea to make your skin soft and smooth as well as moisturizing aloe and chamomile to soothe skin and prevent skin irritation. With Bikini Zone Creme Hair Remover, you’ll have an Ultra-Smooth Bikini Line, guaranteed!
Directions For Use:
1. Adults and children over 12 years
2. For best results, trim bikini hair before proceeding with treatment.
3. Flip open cap. Squeeze creme hair remover onto fingertips, then gently apply creme evenly to bikini area. Be sure to cover all hair completely with a thick, even coat. DO NOT RUB IN.
4. After 3-4 minutes, test a small area. If hair does not wipe off easily, leave on a few minutes longer. DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES. For especially coarse hair or hard to remove hair, saturate hair with lukewarm water for several minutes, pat dry and then apply product.
5. TO REMOVE HAIR: Rinse bikini area thoroughly with lukewarm water, using a washcloth to wipe off hair. DO NOT RUB OR USE SOAP. Pat dry.
6. Keep container closed when not in use.
Read all directions and warnings before using. Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people even after prior use without adverse effect. Therefore, test before each use by applying creme on the skin inside your elbow and remove in ten minutes. If no irritation occurs within 24 hours, then use product as directed.
Water, Potassium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Mineral Oil, Calcium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Sodium Hydroxide.
My Experience with Bikini Zone Creme Hair Remover:
The consistency of the cream is thick and creamy. Quantity of the cream depends on the density of hair, since this one says we need to trim the hair before applying the cream, so much cream will not be needed. I did not find the smell too overwhelming, it has a mild smell that goes away after rinsing.
The cream says it’s for ultra sensitive bikini area and takes 4 minutes to completely remove all bikini hair, smoother than shaving and remember to not exceed 10 minutes. This statement is true except for the time. I had to use it 3-4 times for complete removal. It did not cause any pain and without any trouble, I can now get private hair removed, to keep it clean and hygienic. No razor is required, all you have to do is wipe it with a washcloth and it’s done.
I did not feel any rash after using the cream, but I had little red bumps here and there, though nothing severe, but then I had this Bikini Zone After Shave Gel and it helped me to get rid of those bumps.
Pros of Bikini Zone Creme Hair Remover:
- Removes bikini hair without causing any pain or itching.
- Not a lot of cream is required.
- Smell is mild and bearable.
- No razor cuts anymore.
- Hassle free.
Cons of Bikini Zone Creme Hair Remover:
- The only problem for me were the little red bumps I had for some time, but those went way with the after shave gel that I used, from the same brand.
I recommend this Bikini zone creme hair remover for sensitive area. It’s pain free, itch free and razor burn free. Any cream will be different on each skin, so before using, please do a patch test on a small area to see if your skin accepts it as this one is for bikini area. Otherwise, it’s a wonderful product with good results.
Braun FG 1100 Silk-épil Bikini Styler Trimmer
Bikini-Line Hair Removal Tips
Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips for Bikini, Underarm and Face
Schick Quattro For Women Trimstyle Razor and Bikini Trimmer
Beauty Formulas Face and Bikini Line Wax Strips
Bobbi Brown Uber Pink, Bikini Pink Rich Lip Color
L’Oreal Pure Zone Anti-Blackheads Exfoliating Gel Wash
Olay Regenerist 3 Zone Serum
Marks and Spencer Daly Tone Zone Lift and Tighten Body Perfector
Anne French Creme Hair Remover- Aloe Vera
Anne French Creme Hair Remover – Sandal
Fem Anti Darkening Hair Removal Cream
Andrea Visage Clair Gentle Hair Remover for the Face
Nair Hair Remover Shower Power Max with Moroccan Argan Oil