Claims : 1 Skincare product – 10 Actions:
With daily use, BB Cream moisturizes for 24 hours (Peach Extract) and protects against external aggression (anti-UV and anti-oxidant).
Day after day, BB Cream evens out the complexion, corrects dark spots and redness (White Tea Extract) and revives complexion radiance (Organic Blueberry Extract).
Its innovative “second skin” texture melts instantly on application to conceal visibly blemishes, smooth away wrinkles and fine lines, unify and mattify the complexion (natural mineral pigments) + Extract derived from biomimetic vegetable oil). Ultra natural finish with no mask effect, 12-hour long-lasting hold.
BB Cream is a source of skincare and perfection confirmed by women:
- The texture melts onto the skin: more than 9 out of 10 women*
- Corrects dark spots & redness: more than 8 out of 10 women*
- Conceals blemishes and smoothes the skin texture: more than 9 out of 10 women*
- Unifies the complexion: 10 out of 10 women*
- The complexion is more even and its radiance is revived, day after day: more than 8 out of 10 women**
- In a single step, “Peachy-soft skin” is restored; it is moisturized, unified, radiant and velvety, both instantly and throughout the day.
Effectiveness and tolerance observed under dermatological supervision. Non-comedogenic.
Price : 15.90 euro / Rs 1100 approx
Available at : Sephora , Sephora India / pharmacies across Europe
My Experience with Bio Beaute BB Cream
Today I am sharing an amazing BB cream with you all. I picked this BB cream from a French Pharmacy and I seriously didn’t know what to expect. It comes in 3 shades (I think). I picked up the shade medium. And the color matches me just fine. If I’d nit pick I would have preferred more warmth in the shade but since the coverage is quite light, the color works just fine.
- It’s a creamy lightweight BB cream with sheer coverage. It’s more of a color correcting everyday skincare + color correction product.
- It evens out your skin tone and leaves your skin looking a bit glowing and radiant.
- It keeps skin so hydrated and comfortable even in this dry weather. But I wouldn’t suggest this for those with oily skin mainly because this BB cream has that dewy finish. It may make your face look a bit shiny.
- I love using it for day time. This with a bit of concealer for concealing the spots/under eyes and powder make for a perfect most natural looking every skin.
- It lasts all day long on me but I do feel the need to powder after 4-5 hours.
- It comes packaged in a squeeze tube with nozzle. Makes it super easy to work with.
- I love using it with finger tips. You can also use a sponge. I wouldn’t really recommend it using with a brush. It’s too sheer to be used with a brush.
- Does not contain any silicones.
- Has a lot of good ingredients in it.
- The only drawback is the smell. It like that peach mixed with cosmetics kinda fragrance. It’s faint and not too bothersome. But I don’t like it at all.
Overall, I absooolutely love how lightweight and easy to use this BB cream is. I also like the fact that since I wear it for long hours during the day I am wearing something that also has some skin care benefits. I don’t wear it for evening outs because I find it to light. Especially for girls who are working and want that lovely polished look to their skin, it’s a great pick. It’s like no-makeup makeup. 🙂
Rating : 4/5
Bio Beaute by Nuxe Detox Face Mask is your Perfect Travel Partner
Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm Review
Nuxe Sun SPF 30 Delicious Cream For Face High Protection Review
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse OR Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil
Makeup, Skincare and Fitness Secrets of an Air Hostess
Clarins BB Cream Review
BB Cream: Top 20 Blemish Balm Creams
Clinique Age Defense BB Cream with SPF 30 Review