Biore Pore Cleansing Strips Review
Biore Pore Cleansing Strips Claim : It’s written in Thai but from the pictures it we can decipher that it mentions “pulls out blackheads from roots ” 😀
Price : Rs 150 – Rs 180 for 10 strips
Biore Pore Cleansing Strips come packed like this. There are instructions given on how to use the strips.
That’s the strip. It’s made up of black paper (umm.. the kinds the disposable wax strips are made up of). The strip is sticky on one side and it is stuck on a clear film. You peel it off from the film, wet your nose with warm water, and place the sticky area of the strip on your nose. Press it gently so that it gets stuck on all areas of your nose evenly. Now wait for a few minutes before you peel it off.
They work awesome if you exfoliate your nose before. (thanks for the tip , Dee 🙂 )
The Goods and The Bads of the Biore Nose Pore Strips
- I loooovee these nose pore strips. I have used the Pond’s pore strips before and they were such a huge disappointment. Pond’s had totally shaken my faith in nose pore strips. So when I saw these at Boots in Thailand, I was like oh well! another blackhead pore strip. I still thought I gave it a try. So I purchased one pack.
- The same evening both Sanjeev and I tried the strips and OMG! they worked. Our noses were shining. 😀 I couldn’t imagine there was so much gunk collected around the nose and these strips pulled all of these off. Especially Sanjeev had some huge visible black heads and those also came off. I wish I could show you that strip – it was so disgusting and satisfying :tongue: . The very next day I picked up two more packs of this. 😀
- I would however like to include that they clean almost 90% of the dirt , blackheads and white heads on your nose but not 100% of it. I later tried using the strip after exfoliating my nose and I can say that it was more effective that the last time.
- I used to get my black heads cleaned at salon and these have totally saved my money. Infact, since they pull out the blackheads from the roots, you don’t feel the need to reapply them for many days.
- It does pain a bit while pulling off the strip. I suggest that you pull it off slowly than stripping it off in one go. The deeper your blackheads would be, the more it would pain.
- If you don’t apply the nose strip properly or don’t wait patiently for good 10-12 minutes for the pore strip to dry, this may not work as effectively.
- The saddest part is that these are not available in India. :((
- Biore nose strips are available both for men and women.
I highly recommend these to everyone. These are my HG pore strips now .. or let’s say till the time I find a better option. 🙂 Don’t take these as permanent solutions for getting rid of blackheads. Your blackheads would come back (sucks! ) so you can use the strip again. 😀
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4.5 / 5
Have you used Biore Nose Pore Cleansing Strips ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
T-Zone Nose Pore Strips: Instant Fix for Blackheads
BlackHead Remover Nose Strip : Cettua Charcoal Nose Strip
Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips
Black Head Nose Strips
Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub
St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub
Remove Blackheads: How to Remove a Blackhead on Skin
How To Get Rid Of Whiteheads