Biotique Pineapple Fruit Gel: Facial Foam Cleanser
After hearing so much about products from biotique I was tempted to try something, so I picked up this cleanser. It is 100% soap free ayurvedic cleanser containing clove oil & extracts of pineapple, neem leaves & euphorbia plant. It deep cleanses pores dissolving sebum,make up & pollutants. It also removes skin blemishes.
Name: Bio pineapple fresh foaming cleansing gel for normal to oily skin
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Claim:Pineapple is the queen of tropic fruits, overflowing with natural elements & nutrients. This fresh-foaming gel is blended with extracts of pineapple,neem euphorbia & clove oil to dissolve makeup, purge pores & purify complexion.
- Organically pure & preservative free.
- Dermatologist tested for safety.
- Non acneganic & No animal testing.:Thumbs up::Dog: :Cat::Bunny:
Gandhak [sulphur]: Sulphur is a vital mineral which is also known as ‘NATURE’S BEAUTY MINERAL’ & ‘HEALING MINERAL’. It is found abundantly in keratin, which strengthens skin, hair & nails. Sulphur has anti-bacterial & antiseptic properties. Sulphur has been used to treat skin problems for decades. Even from the time of Hippocrates-The father of Modern Medicine-sulphur is used to treat skin conditions.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
1. Sulphur is a keratolytic agent( an agent that breaks down the outer layer of skin(keratins)) that helps shed dead skin, which causes acne.
2.Sulphur stimulates the body’s natural healing power!
3.Sulphonamides retard the growth of bacteria, thus, making it a good agent to treat acne, psoriasis & eczema.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
4.It plays a vital role in the production of collagen, which helps the skin maintain it’s elasticity.
5.Sulphur’s therapeutic & curative properties tone, care & repair the skin.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
Neem: The goodness of neem is not hidden from us:-
1. It has anti-microbial, anti-fungal, & anti-allergic properties.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
2. Being an excellent blood purifier, it drives out all the toxins from the body, imparting a natural glow to the skin.
3. Neem tree is the only tree, whose every part is beneficial to the human body.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
4. It hastens the healing process of the skin, lightening scars & blemishes.
Chhoti Duddhi[euphoria thymifolia]:It is a rare herb containing milky latex, which is also known as laghu dugdhika or Ammanaptharishi:
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
1. It has anti-oxidant, anti-rah & anti-fungal properties.
2. The latex contains protein dissolving properties.
3. It is used for treating warts, cold sores & blemishes.
4. Chhoti duddhi is also beneficial in curing acne, burns & wounds.
5. The herb has many other medicinal properties.
Anannas[pineapple]:Pineapples also known as ‘queen of fruits’ is highly beneficial to the skin:
1. It is a rich source of vitamin C which protects the skin from the attack of free redicals.
2. Pineapples contain proteolytic enzymes bromelain which improves skin hydration making the skin elastic. It removes dead & damged cells.
3. It also fights free radicals reducing age spots & fine lines, giving a glowing complexion.
Lavang tel[clove oil]: Clove oil is a very potent oil with purifying & anti-microbial properties. It is especially used to treat acne, but it should be used with caution as full stength oil can cause skin irritation & burns.
- Lotion base Q.S.
- Quantity: 120ml/ 4.2 fl.oz
Appearance: The Biotique Pineapple Fruit Gel Facial Foam Cleanser comes in a white bottle with a green cap. It is yellow in colour & has a thick consistency.
Odour: It has a fruity smell of pineapple.
Price: Rs 149/-
Best Before: 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
How to use: Gently massage over wet face & neck with finger tips, lather & rinse. Use morning & evening.
Other cleansers: Berberry, Honey gel for all skin types & Almond oil for normal to dry skin.
My Experience with Biotique Pineapple Fruit Gel Facial Foam Cleanser : I have been using this cleanser for more than 2 weeks. It works well as a make up remover. cleanses my skin well, leaving it squeaky clean. It is drying & gives a stretchy feel, making a moisturiser necessary. The cleanser has kept upto it’s claim of removing blemishes & dark spots, it also helped me get rid of all the tan. I can see the diffrence it has made to my complexion…I never knew my real complexion!!!Red lips(I always thought, I was dusky! but now I know it was the tan…I never used a sunblockSmile with tongue)…My skin also felt smooth & less bumpy, I Praise! Praise! Praise this cleanser for that. But one cannot ignore the horrible packaging. It comes in an open-mouthed bottle, due to this controling the amount becomes tough, as all of it pours out when you tilt the bottle. It SUCKS BIG TIME!Steaming mad I would prefer a pump instead.
Biotique Pineapple Fruit Gel Facial Foam Cleanser is an angel because:
- It is a deep pore cleanser.
- Keeps the promise of purifying the complexion.
- Removes tan too.
- Evens out the texture of the skin because of its proteolytic & keratolytic action.
- Very little product is enough to do a good job.
- It does’nt lather much as mentioned, which i like!(it means less alkaline content)
- It mainly contains organic contents.
- The cleanser also nourishes the skin as it contains natural ingredients.
Biotique Pineapple Fruit Gel Facial Foam Cleanser is a devil because:
- Horrible Packaging, not at all user friendly.
- Very drying. Gives a stretchy feel, moisturiser a must!
- I don’t believe the 100% natural tag.It does require preservatives for such a long shelf life.
My Rating : :-*:-*:-*:-* one less for the pathetic packaging & the stetchy feel!
Will I Re-purchase: YES! But with a moisturiser & a pump.