While we were on the topic of blackheads today, I thought I’d list down the names of the products that actually work on those stubborn blackheads. Enjoyyy!! 🙂
PS : All the titles are linked to the detailed reviews, as always. 🙂
1. Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub : I think it is doing its job pretty well. I have used it for three days and I have seen a considerable decrease in the appearance of my blackheads. My nose looks ‘cleaner n clearer’ now.
2. Beauty Formulas Australian Tea Tree Blackhead Clearing Facial Scrub : It is a good facial scrub that has reduced my black heads up to 70% leaving my skin clear and fresh.
3. Cettua Charcoal Nose Strip : It removes all my blackheads.
4. T-Zone Nose Pore Strips: Instant Fix for Blackheads : It not only pulls of blackheads but even those tiny hairs. My nose was so clean and smooth that my husband asked me what I had done… 🙂 I find that using it fortnightly is sufficient.
5. Holika Holika Pig-nose Clear Blackhead Peeling Massage Gel : I’d say that it removes 80% of blackheads and it is BRILLIANT. It leaves your nose so clean, soft and shiny.
6. The Body Shop Double Ended Blackhead Remover : Effectively removes blackheads and whiteheads.
7. Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment : After using it on my tough blackheads, I was amazed by the results. My whole face looked so much brighter and no black or whiteheads at all, yes, in a single use.
8. AromaMagic Mineral Glow Scrub: My pores look smaller after using it for sure and blackheads are miraculously gone. Ingrown hairs have also drastically reduced.
9. The Face Shop Volcanic Clay Black Head Clay Nose Pack : Removes blackheads, whiteheads and teeny facial hairs very well.
10. Biore Nose Pore Cleansing Strips Black : I used to get my black heads cleaned at salon and these have totally saved my money. Infact, since they pull out the blackheads from the roots, you don’t feel the need to reapply them for many days.