Here comes my next video. Simple, easy and any beginner who is just starting with eye makeup would be able to do it.
You need not use the same products I used.
- You may do this look with any black and any blue eyeshadow.
- Those who don’t have MAC Paint Pot in painterly, you may use Beyu eyeshadow primer or Inglot’s eyeshadow primer (Rs 400 +). You may also apply your foundation or concealer on your eyelids and apply some powder on top. The powder would take care of oils on your lid and the foundation would give a base.
- You may use powder blush instead of a cream blush. Peachy Rose from colorbar would make a good option for this look and a pale pink lipstick would compliment the eyes.
- You may also use a black liquid liner to line your eyes.
- The look is not hard to achive. Just don’t be afraid of experimenting with colours. But atleast you need to start somewhere. 🙂
- And most important, have fun with makeup. Enjoy yourself. 🙂
- Inglot Eyeshadow trio-black
- Maybelline Chai Latte Quad
- Bourjois Smokey Eye Trio- Blue
- Revlon Matte Kohl liner- Blue
More Smokey Eyes:
Brown Black Smokey Eye Makeup
Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Smokey Eye: Brown Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
Silver Blue Smokey Eyes Tutorial
Smokey Eye: How to Get Smokey Eyes