WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss Pink Sugar Review, Swatch, FOTD
Claims : Bobbi has sized up all her glosses to give you an extra dose of shine. Shimmer Lip Gloss offers beautiful, non-sticky shine with a touch of iridescence and is perfect on its own or over your favorite lipstick. Formulated with Aloe Extract to soothe and soften lips; Vitamins C and E for anti-oxidant protection; and Jojoba and Avocado Oils to moisturize lips.
Price : Rs 1550/- / US$ 25
My Experience :
I have started enjoying lip gloss a lot of late. I like wearing glossy lips as much as I prefer wearing mattes. Depending on my mood it changes from time to time. This lip gloss from Bobbi Brown is quite different from the other gloss that I own. Pink Sugar is a pale mauvish pink gloss with beautiful rose gold shimmer in it. It’s a verrryy high shine gloss and that’s what I like the most about it.
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss Pink Sugar :
- is not pigmented. It’s a sheer gloss with imparts high shine on lips with barely there lip color. The rose gold shimmer is beautifully infused in the gloss,which adds to the shine of the gloss. The shimmer is not gritty at all.
- is very hydrating.
- does not feel heavy on lips but you do definitely ‘feel’ the product on your lips.
- does not settle in fine lines.It rather makes your lips look smoother.
- are quite sticky. I am not sure why they have claimed these glosses to be non-sticky. I am okay with using sticky glosses. The non sticky glosses disappear like water from your lips within minutes. After using so many MAC lipglasses, I know that it’s the stickiness that gives some staying power to the glosses. This lip gloss stays for good 3 hours on my lips when applied on its own.
- has a barely noticeable caramel(y) fragrance to it.
- has a firm doe tip applicator that makes the application easier.
- is not very thick. Also, even if you apply a little more of it, it does not get clumpy.
- spreads evenly.
The con is of course the availability. And I wouldn’t mind a less sticky version of these super shiny glosses.
If you are someone who like non sticky, and pigmented glosses, these are not for you. But if you like something high shine and don’t mind the stickiness you MUST check this out. I love this gloss. It’s my favourite evening out / party lip product. 🙂
Rating : 4.5/5
Face Shot! Worn on its own – without a lipstick or lip liner underneath.
Have you tried Bobbi Brown lip glosses? 🙂
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss – Rose Sugar #3
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss – Rosy Review
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss – Buff
All Bobbi Brown Lipstick Photos, Swatches, Lip Swatches
Bobbi Brown Lip Color Nude 18 Review, Swatch, FOTD
Bobbi Brown Lip & Cheek Pot Rouge – Coral Calypso
Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color SPF 12 – Old Hollywood
Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color Lipstick in Heather Pink
Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color Lipstick – Rose Blossom
Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color Rose Brown Review, Swatch, FOTD
Bobbi Brown Lip Color in Brownie Pink
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss In Aubergine
8 Pink Lip Gloss Photos, Swatches
Rose and Sugar Face Scrub: Do It Yourself