WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye Pencil Jet, Mahogany Review, Swatch
The wait is over: for those who want the benefits of Bobbi’s Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in pencil form, here it is. This richly pigmented formula really goes the distance, staying put for 12 hours. Long-Wear Eye Pencil’s densely pigmented formula glides on smoothly, for intense definition that lasts all day, so there’s no need to worry about smudging or smearing. Apply in the morning and wear it into the night. Each pencil comes with a complimentary sharpener.
Price : Rs 1540 for 1.3 gm
My Experience :
There are two eye pencil colors that I always keep in place – a black and a brown. Since I already had a few black eye pencils, I decided to pick up a brown eye pencil called Mahogany from Bobbi Brown. Mahogany is a deep deep dar chocolate brown color- pretty much a black but much softer and forgiving than black. This pencil is a dream on lids. It is pretty much a creamy gel eyeliner moulded into a pencil.
- It glides on super smoothly. Does not tug the lids.
- I am partial towards the mahogany color. It is one of the prettiest browns I have in my stash.
- It works great on upper lids, waterline and tight-line.
- It stays on and on and on until you remove it. On waterline also it stays for more than 5 hours one me. If you have very watery eyes, it may stay on less. The drawback is that you’d have to use an eye makeup remover to remove this, it wouldn’t come off with your regular makeup remover or makeup wipe.
- It does not sting.
- Super pigmented.
- You may create lovely smokey eyes with these pencils but you’d have to work fast because once they set, it’s hard to budge them. For intense smokey eyes I’d still prefer a pencil like MAC Smolder that gives me enough time to play with the eyeliner.
- These are sharpen-able pencils that come with a sharpener. I prefer such pencils over the twist-up ones. For some people this may be a con as sharpening leads to product wastage.
- It does not smudge after it sets. If you have very oily lids, use an eye primer before using these pencils.
I love Mahogany so much that I picked up Jet, which is a dark black eyeliner. I am finding it hard to not to pick the rest of the colors as well. 😛
I looove these liners. I totally want to pick more of these. 🙂
Rating : 4.8/5
left- mahogany, right jet
Have you used Boo Brown Long wear Eye Pencils?
Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Eyeliner – Ivy Shimmer Ink
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel EyeLiner Caviar Ink Review, Swatches
How To Save Dried Gel Eye Liners
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner In Black Ink Review , EOTD
NARS – Rue Bonaparte Larger Than Life Long-wear Eyeliner
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick- My Mahogany
MAC Pro LongWear Eyeliner – Mountain Air
Faces Canada Long Wear Eyeliner-Purple
MAC Pro Longwear Eye Liner – Black Ice Review
NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear in Mahogany
The Body Shop Lip Liner 06 in Mahogany
Dior Crayon Eyeliner Waterproof 094 Jet Black Review
L’Oreal Contour Khol: Jet Black