Skin type : Normal to dry
Hi Everyone, 🙂
Today, I am reviewing Bobbi Brown Cleansing Milk in this post.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
USD 49/INR 3000 approximately.
I am literally obsessed with it and haven’t stopped using it for a single day since I have got this cleansing milk. It comes in this lovely clear bottle with pump dispenser.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Some of the highlights of this cleansing milk as featured by the brand: “The ultra-emollient formula, featuring a blend of Sweet Almond, Jojoba and Avocado Oils, works to break down face makeup and remove impurities without stripping skin of its natural moisture. Chia Seed Oil, a potent anti-inflammatory, helps soothe skin and reduce the appearance of redness, while also bolstering skin’s moisture barrier with the aid of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. Narcissus and Lavender Flower Complex help promote overall skin health.”
I use this cleansing milk:
1. With cotton pad, to just clean my face at the end of the day on days when I have no makeup.
2. As a double cleanse after I have removed my makeup using Bioderma or Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil.
3. As a morning facial cleanser instead of a face wash. I would not recommend this for those with oily skin. You might find it a bit too heavy and rich for your oily skin. Even on Bobbi Brown’s website, it is recommended for people with normal to dry skin.
4. I mix it with a bit of ubtan and use it as a base for my exfoliator.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
So, here comes quick pros and cons:
1. Comes packed in this simple yet lovely pump bottle. It can be twisted and locked when you want to travel with it.
2. Leaves skin looking so smooth. It does not strip off moisture from my normal to dry skin; rather hydrates my skin and leaves it feeling soft.
3. Rinses off easily. I definitely splash some water after using it and it leaves my skin clean, fresh and hydrated.
4. It cleanses light makeup easily and thoroughly but it’s not the most effective on removing mascaras or full/heavy face makeup. I suggest that you rather use it as a double cleanse than just relying on it.
5. It has a lovely blend of oils that are all good for your skin.
6. Never broke me out or caused any irritation.
7. Smells all lovely “lavender-ish.” I love using at night. It’s really soothing.
8. Does not clog the pores.
9. I love using it instead of a face wash. I just massage it on my damp skin and rinse it off. It leaves my skin so soft and hydrated. I barely feel the need to use moisturiser after using this.
10. People with normal to dry skin would love it.
11. Easily available in India.
12. On the website, they mention that it gets rid of waterproof makeup, well, I disagree! It works best as a double cleanser or as a cleanser to remove light makeup left over from the day and definitely not a great one to remove mascaras.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
Overall, majorly obsessed with this cleansing milk. It’s been a while I have used cleansing milk products and this one has totally got the love back.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil
Bobbi Brown Extra Balm Rinse
Bobbi Brown Berry Blush
Bobbi Brown Remedies Skin Reviver No. 91 – Power Greens Ferment
Clinique Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser
The Face Shop Verbena Soothing Body Cleanser
Himalaya Cleansing Milk
Beauty Formulas Face Visage Gentle Cleansing Milk
L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Cleansing and Perfecting Milk
Sephora Soothing Cleansing Milk for Face and Eyes
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne