Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base Review, Swatch
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
My Experience with Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base:
I was in a look out for a good face primer. Since I enjoy using Bobbi Brown products a lot, I thought I’d give their face primer a go. Bobbi brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base includes Shea Butter, Carrot extract and Vitamin A complex. Since I have normal to dry skin, shea butter in a primer was a music to my ears. I LOOOOVVEEE this primer. It’s much more than I could ask .
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
- It’s a non greasy, non oily face base that goes on smoothly on your skin. Infact, the Sa mentioned that it is good for those with oily skin. I disagree. I feel it’s great for all skin types. But if you are looking for a mattifying primer, this is not that. For those with oily skin it can work as a great day to day moisturiser cum face base. Since I have dry skin, I moisturise my face prior to applying this. It feels ultra luxurious on skin. It’s a non oily moisturiser…if that makes any sense…
- It smells heavenly of citrus. Acc to Bobbi Brown , the fragrance is of grapefruit and geranium.
- It makes my skin supple and leaves it ready for foundation to go on smoothly.
- I don’t have much pores on my skin but I do notice that whatever pores I have look barely there after I apply this. However, I must add that this may not be the best pore minimiser if you have some serious pores to take care of.
- It keeps my skin soft and supple all day long.
- My foundation/ tinted moisturisers and BB creams definitely go on for longer as opposed to if I use them on my own.
- It does not make my skin oily, greasy or shiny. It just moisturises it a tad bit more. It is actually a moisturiser only. It adds a little dewiness to my skin, which I looove.
- A little goes a long way.
- I don’t like that it comes in a heavy gloss pot packaging. It would be difficult to carry around. Plus I always have to use a Q-tip to scoop the product out. 🙁 But it’s soo pretty. ^_^
Overall, I absolutely love this face base from Bobbi Brown. It’s pretty much my Holy Grail primer. It’s worth every single penny I have spent. It’s soo good. Love it!
Rating : 4.9/5
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
Have you used Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base?
Bobbi Brown Extra SPF 25 Tinted Moisturizing Balm Review
Bobbi Brown Color Corrector Review
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick Review
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick – Nectar Review
Top 10 Bobbi Brown Products
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India