Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base Review, Swatch
My Experience with Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base:
I was in a look out for a good face primer. Since I enjoy using Bobbi Brown products a lot, I thought I’d give their face primer a go. Bobbi brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base includes Shea Butter, Carrot extract and Vitamin A complex. Since I have normal to dry skin, shea butter in a primer was a music to my ears. I LOOOOVVEEE this primer. It’s much more than I could ask .
- It’s a non greasy, non oily face base that goes on smoothly on your skin. Infact, the Sa mentioned that it is good for those with oily skin. I disagree. I feel it’s great for all skin types. But if you are looking for a mattifying primer, this is not that. For those with oily skin it can work as a great day to day moisturiser cum face base. Since I have dry skin, I moisturise my face prior to applying this. It feels ultra luxurious on skin. It’s a non oily moisturiser…if that makes any sense…
- It smells heavenly of citrus. Acc to Bobbi Brown , the fragrance is of grapefruit and geranium.
- It makes my skin supple and leaves it ready for foundation to go on smoothly.
- I don’t have much pores on my skin but I do notice that whatever pores I have look barely there after I apply this. However, I must add that this may not be the best pore minimiser if you have some serious pores to take care of.
- It keeps my skin soft and supple all day long.
- My foundation/ tinted moisturisers and BB creams definitely go on for longer as opposed to if I use them on my own.
- It does not make my skin oily, greasy or shiny. It just moisturises it a tad bit more. It is actually a moisturiser only. It adds a little dewiness to my skin, which I looove.
- A little goes a long way.
- I don’t like that it comes in a heavy gloss pot packaging. It would be difficult to carry around. Plus I always have to use a Q-tip to scoop the product out. 🙁 But it’s soo pretty. ^_^
Overall, I absolutely love this face base from Bobbi Brown. It’s pretty much my Holy Grail primer. It’s worth every single penny I have spent. It’s soo good. Love it!
Rating : 4.9/5
Have you used Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base?
Bobbi Brown Extra SPF 25 Tinted Moisturizing Balm Review
Bobbi Brown Color Corrector Review
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick Review
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick – Nectar Review
Top 10 Bobbi Brown Products
19 thoughts on “Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base Review, Swatch”
omg.. I am really tempted to try this nw, for its non oily too.. *drool* n totally spellbinding pics wow.. *jai ho* I can see hw luscious it is.. *woot* I shud check it in winters probably.. *waiting* *happydance* *happydance*
This sounds good *happy dance* and classy packaging *pompom*
And the pictures *clap* *clap* *clap*
ow wow Rati ma’am…i think it is a must have….superb clicks *happydance* *happy dance* *clap*
Your review is tempting me to buy this..as i have oily skin i will check it out in next winters
lovely pics..and seriously its a must have!!..
ps..ples check your mail..:p
Have heard lot of good reviews about Bobbi Brown skin care range, sad its only available in NCR.
the texture looks nice…good its non oily, I can give it a shot but only during winters, as year round my skin does not need any dewiness *hihi* *ghost*
Sounds like a good one! I am tempted to buy this after reading your review dear 🙂
I am looking for good moisturizer for my combination skin to apply beneath make up, this looks great *drool* *jai ho* *woot* , I will check it out, nice clicks, but whats the price rati?
itz 3410 🙂
was on look out for something similar to this.. *thankyou* bt sad Bobbi Brown is not available in hyd *cry*
this looks so rich *drool* I guess my dry skin would love it *woot* *woot* mesmerizing pics *powder*
looks so elegant ..wow!! *drool*
*drool* was waiting for this review….so happy it worked!!! *happydance*
Lovely Rati,,,,,,would love to try this one…..I hv been eyeing dis one for a while *drool*
Apt for winters I think! ! *woot* *drool* *drool* Lovely pictures *jai ho*
thank you everyone. it’s amazing. give it a try *happy dance* *happy dance* *happy dance* *happy dance*
I would love to try Bobbi Brown products but they don’t retail here in Bangalore…..is there a way like some online shopping store where I could get this stuff?
Seems superb…The texture and packaging reminds me of the Loreal Basemagique 🙂 But M super tempted to give this a try *thankyou*