This handy compact contains everything you need to create perfect eyebrows, a double-ended brush and light and dark shades to fill and define.
- Contains two shades.
- Includes a double-ended brush.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Ophthalmologically tested.
- Suitable for contact-lens wearers.
How To Use:
Apply the shades with short, sweeping strokes through the brows, following the direction of natural hair growth.
- Community Fair Trade marula oil.
- Vitamin E.
Talc (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Mica (Opacifier), Isostearyl Neopentanoate (Emollient), Zinc Stearate (Binder), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient), Polybutene.
(Binder), Cera Carnauba (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Methylparaben (Preservative), Methicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Propylparaben (Preservative). [+/- CI 77499 (Colour), CI 77007 (Colour), CI 77891 (Colour), CI 77492 (Colour), CI 77491 (Colour)].
I got it for 71 SR for 3 g (Rs. 755 price mentioned on Indian TBS website).
My Experience with The Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit:
I am blessed with scanty and uneven eyebrows 🙁 . I have no hair at the center in both the brows 🙁 Since many years, I have been using pencils to fill in, but I was not at all satisfied.
When I read good reviews about this kit, I went into TBS many times to get this, but the particular shade that I wanted was always out of stock. I began hunting it at the two other TBS outlets quite far and was lucky to get this brow kit a few weeks ago.
Initially, I didn’t know how to use the brush as I have not used any brush other than a lipstick brush. Through trial and error method, I found out how to apply this brow and liner kit to achieve a look that I wanted. I want a very natural look and at the same time, I need my brows to look filled in and uniform.
How I Use The Body Shop Brown and Liner Kit:
- I brush the brows up and away from the face using a baby toothbrush/eyebrow brush/clean mascara wand.
- I take the brown color using the angular brush and draw small strokes from the center of the brows and then fill in the starting areas of the brows and wherever I find scanty hair.
- I take the same brown color using the thin straight brush and draw small strokes in the end.
- I take the black color using the thin straight brush and draw small strokes on top of brown-color and make sure black is not applied more.
- I repeat the same procedure for the next eye and brush again to make it uniform.
- Always apply strokes along the hair growth and make it short.
- Any brush can be used depending upon one’s requirement.
- If your hair color is not very black, you can wear brown color alone. Black color topped over brown color gives a natural look and more suitable for Indians, but when black is used more, it gives an artificial look.
Pros of The Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit:
- This particular brow kit contains two shades, Black and Dark Brown (Shade 03).
- Excellent, sturdy and travel-friendly packaging. Mirror attached.
- Has two brushes, angular brush with more, thick, slightly angular bristles and straight brush with thin and a few bristles.
- Has a carton inside which keeps brushes and both the shades in place.
- It is very much creamy in texture; gives the most natural look, but can also be used to create a dramatic look.
- Stays intact for the whole day, never smudged or faded out. It comes off only when I use a face wash or a cleanser.
- Takes only a few minutes to apply.
- This kit will last for a long time as only a little quantity is required for a single application.
- Availability is not an issue as Body Shop outlets are found throughout the globe.
Cons of The Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit:
- Quite expensive.
- I think those who have professional makeup brushes may not find this brush very effective, but those who do not use more brushes like me will find this comfortable, though it would take a few days to get it all right.
I would definitely repurchase this as long as TBS outlets have this and would highly recommend this brow and liner kit to those with scanty eyebrows like me.
Girls, if you have any tips on how to apply this brow and liner kit in a better way, please do update me as I am still a learner.
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter
The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter and Soap
The Body Shop Aqua Lily Body Lotion
The Body Shop Body Butter Duo
The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter
Smashbox Brow Tech Trio in Taupe/Soft Brown
Sleek Makeup Brow Kit Dark
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow
Benefit Brow Bar Experience
Would You Wear This : Thick Eye Brows / Bushy Brow Look
Maybelline Lasting Drama Swirl Gel Liner
Max Factor Colour Elixir Lip Liner – 04 Pink Princess
MAC TechnaKohl Liner Graphblack
Chambor Dazzle Eye Liner Pencil – 107 Blue Dazzle
Faces Cosmetics Smoky Eyes Kit
Boots Pedicure Kit
E.L.F Dramatic lash kit and Individual lash kit
Colorbar Beauty Fever Makeup Kit