Getting a tattoo may be a new ‘cool’ thing for many these days but, getting inked is not something new. The art of tattooing has its roots way back in 3300 BC. Many societies have worn and still wear tattoos as part of their culture.
Mentioned below are few spots that you can consider to get a tattoo on.
• Biceps/Upper Arm: It is undoubtly the most common place to get a tattoo. Being one of the most visible part of your body you need to be a little careful before getting going out in the sun with a tattoo on the upper arm as overexposure to sun may blur and fade your tattoo. Apart from this it is the best and least painful place on your body to receive a tattoo.
• Wrist: For someone who does not like to wear accessories all the time but still want to add some colour on their wrists, this is a great place to get a design.
• Calves: The tattooing process tends to be less painful on calves. It is better to keep the designs simple for this spot
• Upper back: The skin at your upper back does not sag much so you can enjoy your art work for longer without any distortion. The upper back is a great place to get symmetrical designs inked. Words and phrases also make for a good artwork on this body part.
• Back of the neck: Your back of the neck is also a good place to get a small tattoo design. Stay away from gaudy designs on this spot as they may give an illusion of skin discoloration from a distance.
• Upper chest: Getting a tattoo on the upper chest is in fashion for both sexes. The large area makes for a good canvas to get a big and detailed tattoo.
• Forearms: There are no special rules about forearm tattoos. Almost every design style seems to work, and rarely does any of the artwork look as though it is a skin discoloration.
Tattoos will be more painful wherever you have a lot of nerves. If you are ticklish in a certain spot, it will hurt to get tattooed there. Bony spots that don’t get much sun are the safest bet. The ankle, knee, elbow, and wrist match these criteria best.
Because it requires breaking the skin barrier, tattooing may carry health risks, including infection and allergic reactions. So, it is always better to get it done from a reputed professional if you want to minimize the chances of getting infected.
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow – Eternal Gold
Maybelline Tattoo Eyeshadow Pomegranate Punk Review, Swatches, EOTD
My Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadows
Maybelline Eye Studio Give Me Gold Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Black)
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Raspberry
L’Oreal Color Riche Made For Me Intense Deep Garnet 296
Minx Eyebrow Tattoo Pen
Henna Tattoo Designs: How to Apply Henna on Skin
How to Remove Tattoo at Home