Bollywood or tinsel town as it is popularly called is a place which keeps its door open for everyone, from people all regions and countries, and are given a chance to prove their mettle. So, let’s see which of our favourite actresses were born outside India.
1. Alia Bhatt: You would be surprised to know that this bubbling actress was born in Britain on 15 March 1993 and holds a British passport.
2. Deepika Padukone: This wonderful actress was actually born in Copenhagen on 5 January 1986, but she holds an Indian passport.
3. Jacqueline Fernandez: This former model and Miss Sri Lanka was born on 11 August 1985 in Sri Lanka.
4. Katrina Kaif: Katrina was born and raised in Britain on 16 July 1983, and we cannot actually imagine Bollywood without this charming actress. Here are “5 Steps To Do Katrina Kaif’s Ice Facial At Home.”
5. Amy Jackson: Born on 31 January 19992, in Britain, Amy Jackson and has worked both in South Indian and in Bollywood.
6. Nora Fatehi: The dancing sensation with the perfect hourglass figure, was born on 6 February 1992, in Canada and is of Arabic-Moroccan descent.