We all love exploring home remedies to pamper our skin, and why not, they work better and effectively to treat a variety of skin issues, from acne to dull skin to facial pores. In this post, we would find out about Bollywood Actresses and their Favourite Home Remedies For Skin.
1. Kareena Kapoor: Bebo always had amazing skin texture and she hardly applies makeup while going outside. For homemade recipes, she uses massages honey on her face. She also uses almond oil with honey as a face pack on her skin. Tip: You can add turmeric or aloe vera gel to get better results, and according to your skin type.
2. Anushka Sharma: For that natural glow and moisturized skin, Anushka Sharma uses rose water, and have we ever spotted her with blemishes? She uses homemade neem pack to purify her skin and to clear out marks and scars. She mixes neem powder+yogurt+rose water+milk to make a face pack. Tip: Add turmeric power or rice flour to make a thick neem face pack.
3. Jacqueline Fernandez: Jaqueline, like Katrina Kaif, loves the Jamsu method of dunking her face in ice. This method helps to reduce puffiness and we all know Jacqueline has beautiful skin, so do follow her tip. Tip: Wrap ice cubes in muslin cloth and rub it all over the face.
4. Sonakshi Sinha: Sonakshi Sinha massages her face with a pinch of turmeric in milk everyday to clean the skin and remove any bacterial buildup. She also uses a homemade face scrub made with fine almond powder and cloves 1-2 times in a week. Tip: For cleansing the face, use raw milk. You can use cloves+honey scrub also if you have acne-prone skin.
5. Aishwarya Rai: Aishwarya Rai prefers natural ingredients to pamper her skin. She mixes gram flour+honey+yogurt and uses it on her face. Also, she loves fresh cucumber paste to clear the dullness. Tip: You can store cucumber juice in the fridge and dip two cotton pads everyday in this cucumber juice to clear dark circles, it works!
6. Alia Bhatt: Dry neem leaves plus tulsi face pack is her DIY remedy to pamper her skin. Neem has anti-bacterial properties, draws out impurities and bacteria, leaving the skin clear and detox. Also, Alia’s Bhatt has been loving the old grandma recipes of multani mitti aka Fuller’s Earth is best for oily skin. Tip: Use neem face pack of Alia with a pinch of turmeric for added benefits.
7. Katrina Kaif: Katrina Kaif had posted her ice facial routine on social media and mentioned that she follows this every morning. Taking a bowl full of ice/ice water, she dips her face into it for 1 minute at 10-seconds intervals. Tip: Moisturize your skin after the Jamsu procedure as it would make the skin a little dry.
8. Priyanka Chopra: Priyanka Chopra has made her ubtan popular all over the world. You just need to mix wheat flour+turmeric+lime juice+yogurt+rose water. This is the pack that she uses to exfoliate the skin and make it clear. Keep it on for 20 minutes. Tip: You can refrigerate this mask for 3 days and make a new batch thereafter.
9. Jhanvi Kapoor: Jhanvi Kapoor loves to eat fruits to keep her skin healthy and glowing. She also makes a point to apply the leftover fruits from her plate on her face to pamper her skin as well. Tip: Use citrusy fruits with vitamin C to make skin bright and radiant.
10. Ananya Pandey: Ananya uses a mask made of turmeric+yogurt+honey to make her skin clear. To feel fresh, she keeps a spray bottle with rose water and carries it along with her every time. Tip: You can add vitamin E to the rose water and spritz it on the face.