Movie buffs who loved “Bahubali” franchise of movies, waited with bated breath for Prabhas starrer Radhe Shyam to hit the theaters and expected this movie to break all records. But to everyone’s disappointment, the movie tanked at the box office and lead stars Prabhas and Pooja Hedge received a lot of flak. But Pooja Hegde is not the only actress who was a part of a big budget flop movie which was touted to become blockbusters before it went on the floor. Wondering what films and actresses we are talking about? Read on:
1. Pooja Hegde: She recently walked the red carpet at Cannes 2022, and wowed everyone with her grace and style, but as mentioned earlier, she received a lot of flak for the movie “Radhe Shyam” which was made on the budget of 300 crores.
2. Katrina Kaif: This pretty-as-a-picture actress has quite a few number of flops to her list – Baar Baar Dekho, Jagga Jasoos, Thugs of Hindostan, Zero, Phatom are some major ones.
3. Anushka Sharma: Among her flops, “Bombay Velvet,” “Dil Dhadakne Do,” “Jab Harry Met Sejal,” and “Zero,” are some of them.
4. Aishwarya Rai: The Mistress of Spice, Umrao Jaan, The Last Legion, Raavan, Guzaarish, are in the kitty of Aishwarya Rai and counted as her career’s biggest flops.
5. Kareena Kapoor: Agent Vinod, Ra One, Milenge Milenge can be counted as flops in which Kareena Kapoor starred.
6. Alia Bhat: Shandaar, Kalank are the only movies Alia Bhatt didn’t sail through smoothly.