We have been hearing this from long about Bollywood – in the glitzy and glamour world of B town, relationships and friendships don’t last long in B’town and we have a list of bollywood stars who are enemies in real life. In the race to become famous, they get jealous and involve into dirty fights, giving harsh statements or probably because of their ex-relationships. Let’s take a look at 7 Bollywood Celebs who are rivals in real life.
1. Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif: These two have been rivals for a long time. Katrina is alleged to be the reason behind Ranbir and Deepika’s breakup, and both cannot stand each other. Unfortunately, Ranbir Kapoor has fallen out of relationship with the two actresses and is currently going steady with Alia Bhat, and rumors are rife that both of them will tie the know soon.
2. Rani Mukherjee and Aishwarya Rai: Ash and Rani never were on good terms and the reason behind was a man, Abhishek Bachchan. If rumors are to believed, Rani was supposed to marry Abhishek Bachchan, but he fell head-over-heels in love with Aishwarya Rai, and decided to get married to her. Since then, there relationship has hardly been cordial.
3. Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan: Salman and Shahrukh Khan’s relationship has seen many ups and downs right from the sets of their first movie together, “Karan Arjun,” to “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,” and many more. Recently, this Khan duo have decided to mend things and let bygones be bygones, but we are not convinced about their friendship. Things went horribly wrong at Katrina Kaif’s 2008 B’day when Shahrukh said something about Aishwarya and Salman got angry, and the fight almost came to blows. Since then, nothing has been hunky dory between these two superstars.
4. Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor: There are so many reasons for their fights – starting from Priyanka Chopra getting more limelight than Kareena in the movie “Aitraaz,” in which both the actresses played the lead against Akshay Kumar. Also, Kareena had passed comments about Priyanka Chopra’s accent and things heated up even more when Priyanka retorted, “just from where her boyfriend gets it!” on Koffee with Karan. Recently, we saw them together on the same couch and things seem to be pretty cool between them now, but will the vibes last for long? Only time will tell!
5. Sonam Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha: Sonam Kapoor is Bollywood’s official fashionista who exactly knows what she is talking about when it comes to fashion and she is an inspiration when it comes to fashion. On a chat show, Sonam stated that Sonakshi Sinha needed a new stylist as the “Akira” character of the movie itself has a better sense of fashion. Well, that was very rude and since then these two actresses have never been seen together and are definitely not willing to work with each other.
6. Salman Khan and Priyanka Chopra: Priyanka Chopra was first offered the movie “Bharat” opposite Salman Khan and she walked out from the movie suddenly without prior information. Salman Khan seemed to be pretty miffed by Priyanka Chopra walking out and the film was left without any female lead all of a sudden. Rumours are flying that Priyanka Chopra has been trying hard to mend things with Salman Khan, but things to do not look so hunky dory between the two.
7. Kangana Ranaut and Deepika Padukone: After Kangana Ranaut’s terrific performance in “Tanu Weds Manu Returns,” she won all major awards and Deepika Padukone it seemed was not willing to accept the fact that she was being ignored for her work for “Bajirao Mastani.” Also, recently Kangana has rubbed a lot of celebs the wrong way during the release and promotions for her new movie “Manikarnika.” She has been hitting out that everybody else is just ganging up against her for no reason which made many people upset.
Someone rightly said that it’s very difficult to maintain relationships in Bollywood as there is a lot of competition over a lot of things, wow, so true, when we look at these rivalries.
11 Bollywood Actresses Who Are Sworn Enemies
10 Most Arrogant and Ill Mannered Celebrities of Bollywood
Bollywood Celebs ‘Shining & Waxed’ at Madame Tussauds
Instagram Pictures of Bollywood Actresses