Age doesn’t matter in love, and some Bollywood celebs have proven this strongly. These couples have been living happily together with each other since the past many years. Let’s see some bollywood couples with big age gap between them.
1. Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas: The gorgeous PeeCee was rumored to have dated many handsome actors from Bollywood including Harman Baweja, Shahid Kapoor. But she found her true love in the handsome young pop star Nick Jonas who forms the famous group “Jonas Brothers” with who but obviously his brothers. She is 10 years elder to Nick. They met, fell in love and within one month decided to tie the knot. Nick seems like a very adjusting husband, with PeeCee loving him the same way.
2. Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan: Saif was earlier married to Amrita Singh who was 11 years older to Saif. Now married to Kareena Kapoor, they have an age gap of 10 years between them. Kareena and Saif make one of the most beautiful couples in Bollywood and are blessed with Taimur, and paint the picture of a complete family.
3. Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor: The dating list of Shahid Kapoor has been quite long. He is rumoured to have dated Kareena, Priyanka, Vidhya, Sonakshi Sinha, and the list is long! It is alleged that Shahid did not want an actress wife and he had expressed his wish to marry someone from a different profession. He found his love in the young and talented Mira Rajput who completed her studies before getting married. Cupid struck and they got married to each other. They are living happily with their two kids and an age gap of 13 years between them does not seem to matter at all.
4. Riteish and Genelia Deshmukh: These “Masti” actors almost fell in love at the first moment. It was love at first sight for them. They have done many movies together and tied the knot a few years back. Genelia has now left acting and is a happy homemaker now. Most of you might not know the fact that Ritesh is 9 years elder to Genelia.
5. Ankita Konwar and Milind Soman: Milind Soman was earlier married to Mylene Jampanoi from 2006-2009. After breakup, he concentrated on his fitness training, his treks, marathons and so on. He found love in a young girl named Ankita Konwar who also shared similar interests. Milind and Ankita have a huge age gap of 26 years between them. This age gap did not matter to them and they are happily married now.
6. Parveen Dusanj and Kabir Bedi: Kabir Bedi is around 29 years older to his wife Parveen. This is his third marriage and he fell in love with Parveen a few years ago and they decided to take their relationship a bit further by tying the knot. It also is rumored that Parveen is even younger than Kabir Bedi’s daughter Pooja Bedi.
7. Saira Banu and Dilip Kumar: This couple has proved this adage right, “I wanna grow old with you!” Dilip was Saira’s childhood crush but she never thought that she would get married to him because she is 23 years younger to him. Dilip Kumar fell for Saira Banu and they are still going strong even after 52 years of marriage.
8. Hema Malini and Dharmendra: Dharmendra was already married to Prakash Kaur when he fell in love with Hema Malini. He did not divorce his first wife, instead changed his religion to marry Hema Malini. Bollywood’s dream girl is 14 years younger to Dharmendra, but their bond is so strong.
9. Manyata Dutt and Sanjay Dutt: We all know that Sanjay Dutt’s life has been a rollercoaster ride with many ups and downs, but his wife Manyata stuck with him and took care of his kids while he was in jail. Manyata Dutt is also pretty much younger to Sanjay Dutt with an age gap of 19 years but their compatibility shows how strong the bond between the couple is.
10. Kiran Rao and Aamir Khan: Kiran Rao is 46 years old and Aamir is 55, and there is quite a bit of gap between them. But the intellectual skills, the wittiness and the boldness of Kiran is what made Aamir fall in love with her.