WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Nerdy glasses are not just for nerds – they are for fashionistas too. Nerdy glasses have been around since the early 19th century, they were probably the only choice of frames for reading glasses. But now, it is a cool fashion statement to make. Even if you have no vision issues, you can still pick a pair and look awesome in it. You might find the ombre hair or the neon shoes trends that are in vogue a little too much for you, but it does not take much courage to pick up a pair of nerdy glasses, look cool and make a fashion statement. Still confused, want some inspiration, check out these Bollywood divas who rock the nerdy glass trend 🙂
1. Priyanka Chopra: Priyanka Chopra goes totally retro in this look – the hairstyle, the nerdy glasses, the attitude!
2. Kiran Rao: She has been wearing these nerdy glasses for the longest time now, totally cool.
3. Kajol: Kajol has been wearing nerdy glasses for ages now.
4. Rani Mukherjee: That’s a totally no-makeup look!
5. Alia Bhatt: What an attitude! and I love the lip color.
6. Prachi Desai: Walking the ramp in nerdy glasses.
7. Sonam Kapoor: The fashionista gotta have the nerdy glasses, you see!
8. Deepika Padukone: Sans makeup, totally cool style.
9. Anushka Sharma: that’s called animal print glasses, right?
10. Shraddha Kapoor: She is being touted as a lucky mascot, does she look cool in these glasses or not?
11. Jacqueline Fernandez: The “Kick” actress at a promotional event in super cool nerdy glasses.
12. Kareena Kapoor: A still from the movie “Three Idiots.”
13. Katrina Kaif: She looks so pretty without makeup, agree?
14. Sonakshi Sinha: She is often photographed in her reading glasses – the first look or the second one, which one do you think she looks great?
Image Sources: Google Images
The Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva by Kareena Kapoor
Top Ten Bollywood Actresses with Smoky Eye Makeup
Bollywood Actresses in Saree
Bollywood Plastic Beauties
Eye Makeup Tutorial For Glass Wearers
Staying Stylish with Spectacles
Celebs Rocking The Reflective Sunglasses Trend
How to Choose Sunglasses by Lens Type/ Color