Sara Ali Khan, Ananya Pandey, Jahnvi Kapoor came as a breath of fresh air when they made impactful debut through big banner films in Bollywood. Following suit, 2023 will see a whole bunch of female debutantes who will step on to the silver screen. Let’s take a look at these young actresses to watch out for:
1. Suhana Khan: You might have seen her a lot over social media, particularly instagram feed all through this year, and that’s because she is making her debut with Agastya Nanda, grandson of Amitabh Bachchan in the Netflix movie “The Archies.”
2. Khushi Kapoor: “The Archies,” the movie where Suhana Khan will make her debut, will also star Khushi Kapoor, Sridevi’s younger daughter.
3. Nysa Devgan: Kajol and Ajay Devgan’s daughter is currently studying in Singapore, but she is making her presence felt in Bollywood bashes and parties. She is touted to make her debut next year.
4. Shanaya Kapoor: Sanjay and Maheep Kapoor’s daughter, Shanaya Kapoor will also make her debut with Dharma productions movie “Bedhadak” along with newcomers Lakshay and Gurfateh Pirzada.
5. Palak Tiwari: You have already seen her in the music album “Bijlee” alongside Harddy Sandhu, and is expected to make her presence felt in Bollywood movies soon.
6. Nayanthara: The lady superstar of South is currently shooting for her debut Bollywood movie with none other than SRK in the movie “Jawaan.” The south audience is now waiting with bated breath to this jodi on screen.
5 Beauty Tips To Steal From Ananya Pandey
10 Secretive Beauty Secrets of Bollywood Celebrities