It seems that covid-19 continues to plague the world and the omicron variant is on the rise. When we entered into 2022, we had expected that there would be no more of covid-19 with all the precautions everyone is taking, but the impact of covid-19 continues and the rapid spread has taken common man, politicians, and Bollywood celebs into its reel without any discrimination. Many prominent Bollywood celebs reported testing positive and advised people who came in contact them to test and isolate themselves. Here are some celebs who reported contracting the disease.
1. Janhavi and Khushi Kapoor: Janhavi Kapoor along with sister Khushi tested positive on January 3rd, but have since recovered and tested negative.
2. John Abraham and Priya: Both John Abraham and his wife Priya contracted the disease and have isolated themselves.
3. Sussanne Khan: She announced that she had the omicron variant after dodging covid-19 for two years.
4. Swara Bhaskar: This gifted actress announced that she has been in isolation since January 5th, 2022, and advised everyone who came in contact with her to get tested.
5. Arijit Singh: This amazing singer announced a few days ago that both he and his wife have contracted the virus and were in isolation.
6. Lata Mangeshkar: She was admitted to Breach Candy Hospital as a precautionary measure after contracting the disease.
7. Keerthy Suresh: South Indian actress Keerthy Suresh too informed her fans that she had tested positive and was in quarantine.
8. Neha Pendse: She said she was in home quarantine after testing positive recently.
9. Pooja Gor: Mann ki Awaaz Pratigya actress Pooja Gor too came forward and informed everyone that she too has mild symptoms of this disease.
10. Nora Fatehi: She had not-so-mild symptoms and was actually bedridden for a few days from the effects of the disease.
11. Arjun Kapoor: He mentions that inspite of taking all precautions, he has come under the reel of the pandemic.
12. Mithila Palkar: It was her birthday week when covid-19 hit her, but thankfully, she is asymptomatic and is recovering well.
13. Esha Gupta: She advises everyone to mask up and take all necessary precautions.
14. Ekta Kapoor: Television’s leading producer says she contracted the disease despite taking all precautions and requested everyone who came in contact with her to get tested and quarantine.
15. Mrunal Thakur: She was in the midst of promoting her new movie “Jersey” along with Shahid Kapoor when she tested positive.