Love has no age limit; also love knows no gender, no age, and no race! There was a time when late marriages and second marriages were considered a taboo in the society, but not anymore. A lot of people think of tying the knot only after hitting their 30s, some in their 40s, after first securing a stability in their job and career, and it’s a welcome change. Love knows no age when you find true love, you will not care about age difference, all that matters is spending time with that special person for the rest of the life. Check out these Bollywood celebs who gave their career more preference and settled down after hitting 35, with the man/woman of their dreams.
1. Katrina Kaif – Vicky Kaushal: This dreamy couple tied the knot on 9 December, 2021, at Six Senses Resort, in Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan. Katrina was 38 years old when she married 33 year old Vicky Kaushal.
2. Mouni Roy – Suraj Nambiar: Mouni is winning hearts with her post-bridal looks on social media. She had a South Indian as well as Bengali style wedding with her long-time beau Suraj Nambiar and she was 36 years old when she walked into the sunset with him.
3. Neena Gupta – Vivek Mehra: This acclaimed actress found love in Vivek Mishra, who is a chartered accountant by profession much later in life, and married him in 2008 when she hit 50.
4. Saif Ali Khan – Kareena Kapoor: Kareena Kapoor found her Mr. Right at 32 years of age in Saif Ali Khan when he was 42 years old. Right now, Saif is 51 years old and Kareena is 41, and both of them are happily married to each other.
5. Suhasini Muley – Atul Gurtu: This gifted actress got married to professor Atul Gurtu in 2011, at the age of 59.
6. Priety Zinta: The ever-bubbly actress was 41 years old when she found love in Jean Goodenough, and both of them became proud parents to twins Gia and Jai via surrogacy.
7. Karishma Tanna – Varun Bangera: The leading actress of television, Karishma Tanna got married to Varun Bangera, in 2022, at age 38. Their marriage pics is currently trending on social media.
8. Rani Mukherjee – Aditya Chopra: She tied the knot with director Aditya Chopra when she was 36 years old after many years of courtship, in 2014. They have a daughter Adira together.
9. Urmila Matondkar – Mohsin: She broke all stereotypes when she married Mohsin Akhtar Mir, who is 10 years younger to her, and at 42 years of age.
10. Priyanka Chopra – Nick Jonas: Priyanka was 5 years old and Nick was 26 years old when they walked down the aisle together in 2018. And they recently revealed that they are now parents to their first child, a girl, via surrogacy.