Wanna know how those cute and chubby kids from Hindi films who had “master” and “baby” attached to their names look like now? Bollywood family drama movies were so incomplete without their cute antics. Now, these babies and masters have grown up into hunks and ladies. Let’s see if you can recognize them 🙂
1. Urmila Matondkar: She debuted as a child artist in the movie “Kalyug” and then played a pivotal role in “Masoom.” She then came back as a lead actress and did quite a good number of films including Rangeela.
2. Aftab Shivdasani: A little research tells me that he was the Farex baby when he was 14 months old. Later, he was cast as a child actor in Mr. India. As an adult, he did not taste much success and is now hardly seen on the silver screen.
3. Shahid Kapoor: Shahid Kapoor did not actually star in any film when he was a kid. He in fact arrived on the Bollywood scene as a background dancer for movies like “Taal.” Much much before that, it seems, he was very popular as the “Complan boy,” where Ayesha Takia was the Complan girl 🙂
3. Hrithik Roshan: This Bang Bang heartthrob made his debut in “Aap Ke Deewane” at age 6. Then, he made tid bit appearances in “Aas Paas” and “Bhagwan Dada” as a child actor.
4. Sana Saeed: Remember Sana Saeed from “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?” She played a very cute kiddo in KKHH and then years later as a hot babe in Student of the Year.
5. Sridevi: Sridevi has probably spent her entire life on silver screen. She debuted at the age of four in 1967 and continued to act in prominent roles in all South Indian languages. Then, she sizzled as an actress in Hindi films and continues to enthrall audiences.
6. Aditya Narayan: Son of singer Udit Narayan, he starred opposite Aamir Khan and Salman Khan as a child actor. Currently, he is pursuing his career in music.
7. Alia Bhatt: She is the daughter of Mahesh Bhatt and first appeared in movies as a child actor in the movie “Sangarsh.” She now rocks and sizzles on the silver screen.
8. Hansika Motwani: Hansika Motwani is a much sought after actress in Tollywood and down South. She starred along with Hrithik Roshan and Preity Zinta and “Koi Mil Gaya.” She also did star in television serials.
9. Jugal Hansraj: This light-eyed star has not been able to make it big in Bollywood. Did you know he was the child star of Shekhar Kapur’s “Masoom.”
10. Aamir Khan: This perfectionist whose latest movie PK is making noise for the bare-it-all poster had worked as a child actor in 1973 hit movie “Yaadon Ki Baraat.”
11. Kunal Khemu: Kunal Khemu made his debut as a child actor through TV serials and then appeared in movies such as “Sir,” “Zakhm,” “Hum Hain Rahi Pyaar Ke.” He too like most child stars couldn’t make it big in Bollywood.
12. Parzaan Dastur: He was adorable as a child actor in Shahrukh Khan starrer “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,” where he played a silent but extremely naughty kid, and won everyone’s heart. He recently married his girlfriend Delna Shroff in a traditional Parsi wedding.
Bollywood Actresses – Then and Now
Bollywood Star Kids Who Failed To Achieve Stardom
Bollywood Stars Who Rock the Ripped Jeans Trend
Bollywood Stars Travel Style
Bollywood Stars and Their Family Pics
Backstage Makeup Pictures of Bollywood Stars
Wardrobe Malfunctions of Bollywood Stars
Bollywood Stars and Their Luxury Bags
Bollywood Stars and Their Holiday Pictures
Candid Moments of Bollywood Stars
Childhood Pictures of Bollywood Heroines
Bollywood’s Rising Star Kids