Born Pretty Store Cracking Nail Polish Review, NOTD
Price : $4.91 / Rs 224 approx for 15 ml bottles.
Also, read Sabrina’s awesome tips on how to apply cracking nail paints. I more or less followed the same steps.
Likes and Dislikes :
- These are matte cracking nail paints. I am not sure if all cracking nail paints are matte or not but these are. And I really like that about these. A huge selection of shades is available at the born pretty store. Check out the shades HERE
- The nail paints are slightly thin and apply easily.
- I personally like them to wear over a shimmery / metallic nail paints but these work pretty fine .
- These crackle pretty a well and just one swipe of color is all you need.
- I love the staying power of these. The manicure stays almost the same for the entire wek without chipping. I have used these on top of Estee Lauder, Maybelline and Colorbar Nail paints and these crackling nail paints have never disappointed. After may be 6 days they had lost their finish but the chipping was minimal.
- For those who have busy lived but still like to do some nail art, these are just awesome options. You can apply a shimmery top coat to add more oomph.
- These dry within 5 seconds of applying.
- I noticed that just one coat is what you need to make these work. Two coats just make these look like any other matte nail polish.
- You have to keep the bottles super tightly closed all the time or these would dry very fast.
- The brushes are nice and fan out nicely.
- You can only purchase online from bornprettystore.Com For all IMBB readers, you get a 10 percent discount. Just use the code RTJ61 at the checkout. 😀 😀
Laushine Black No 20 : A matte black .
Laushine Red No 10 : It is an orangey red color.
Laushine Pink No L023 : A baby pink color
Rating : 4 / 5
Have you tried cracking nail paints from born pretty store? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Manicure of the week – & Win p2 cracking Top Coat & essence Denim Wanted Eyeshadow Duo
Oriflame Pure Colour Nail Polish Review, Photos, Swatches
VOV Nail Paint French Manicure Kit Review, Tips
Nail Paint Shades
The Most Dangerous Nail Paint by VOV
6 New NailPaint Shades at Colorbar
Ambika Pillai Hard Candy NailPolish – Neon Orange
My Nail Paints and Some Fun NailArt
Cracking Nail Paint Review, Photos, Design