Boscia Makeup Break Up Cool Cleansing Oil Review, Swatch
Price : Rs 2,000 for 150 ml
My Experience with Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil :
After my stint with the Clarins Cleansing Oil, I am totally addicted to facial cleansing oils. They work great for my dry skin and I don’t have to do a ton of work to get rid of every last trace of my makeup. I have read good reviews of Boscia products here on IMBB. When I saw this at Sephora a few weeks back, I decided to give it a go.
So you take a pump or two on your finger tips, rub it on your dry skin, then splash some water , it turns milky, massage it a bit more and then wash it off.
The goods about this Boscia Makeup Break Up Cool Cleansing Oil are :
- it is free of sulphates, parabens, artificial fragrances, and synthetic dyes.
- contains Eucalyptus, green tea and rose hip oil.
- has a light viscous consistency and is easier to work with. It does not have a thin oil like consistency. It’s more like a thin gel.
- it has never broken me out or irritated my skin. It feels quite gentle on skin.
- you can use it for removing your eye makeup. it clouds the eyes for a few seconds but does not irritate them.
- it does a decent job at cleansing the skin when you don’t have a full makeup on. It’s quite a good inclusion for your everyday skin care routine.
- it rinses off completely and does not leave any oily residue behind.
The not so good about Boscia Makeup Break Up Cool Cleansing Oil:
- It leaves my skin dry and stretchy after I use it. Not that a moisturiser cannot take care of that but I am using a cleansing oil to keep my skin hydrated and not make it dry after I use it.
- It does not remove every last trace of makeup. Only if I go through the process 2-3 times it would get rid of all my makeup. Once is not enough. I notice a whole lot of foundation on my cotton pad after using it once to clean my face.
- It has a mild weird smell. 😐 It’s not bothersome but I would prefer a nice refreshing fragrance that would make the whole makeup cleaning experience a bit more enjoyable.
- It clouds my vision if some of it goes into my eyes. I don’t like that feeling.
Overall, an okay product. Don’t think I’d be repurchasing it.
Rating : 3/5
Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal Review
Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser
Boscia BB Cream
Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel
Boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens
Boscia Oil Free Daily Hydration SPF 15
Boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips
Faces Canada Facial Cleansing Sponge
Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil Review
Clarins Total Cleansing Oil Review
Oil Skin Cleansing Methods