WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Claims : A skin enlivening shower gel to help revitalize. Cleans the skin and leaves you feeling refreshed, perfect to use in the morning to awaken your skin.
How to use : Dispense onto sponge or palm and work into lather and apply all over body. Rinse well.
Price : Rs 400 approx on boots.com
I picked up this shower gel from Boots, Bangkok. It is definitely one of the good shower gels I have used till day.
- Botanics Shower gel is lemony transparent looking shower gel. It has slightly runny texture.
- It has a mild refreshing citrusy fragrance. It is definitely not perfume-y. If you have used the Body Shop Earth Lover’s range, it sort of remind me of that. The fragrance does not linger for long. In fact it only stays till your bath time.
- It lathers pretty well.
- It washes off completely and does not leave any slippery feel behind. It leaves your skin feeling clean.
- It is not moisturizing but does not leave your skin feeling like it has been ripped off its moisture. I do feel the need to apply moisturizer afterwards but even if I don’t moisturize, it’s not that uncomfortable.
- Does not contain Sodium Laurel Sulphate.
- Comes in a tube form so it’s easy to squeeze out. However because of its runny consistency sometimes I end up squeezing out more than the required product. 😛
- It contains parabens. 🙁
If I could I would definitely re-purchase it. It is a mild shower gel that does its job well. I am not sure where it is available online. But if you are travelling anywhere out of country, Botanics range is available at all Boots stores.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4/5
Have you used Botanics Energizing Shower Gel ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
The Body Shop Earth Lovers Shower Gel Range
The Body Shop Shea Butter Shower Cream Review
The Body Shop Satsuma Bath and Bloome Kit Review
Aqua Lily Shower Gel Review
Dewberry Bath and Shower Gel + Body Lotion Review
Olive Shower Gel Review
Pink Grapefruit Bath and Shower Gel Review
Earth Lovers Shower Gel Pear & Lemongrass Review