Bourjois Regard Effet Metallise (54 Bleu Clinquant) Review
What it claims: Intense Metallic Waterproof Eyeliner
Dazzling luminous color with waterproof hold lasts all day. Creamy pencil formula enhanced with Vitamin E, jojoba oil for silky smooth texture that glides on in just one swipe.
Your eyes will not go unnoticed!
Tips from Bourjois: Apply in a precise line, just at the base of your lashes to define your look or add a line to the inside rim of the eye for intensity.
Price and Quantity: Rs. 335 for 1.2 gms
Shades Available: 5
51 Noir effet mirroir— A soft dark grey with metallic finish
52 Brun Inoxydable –-Brown color with slight shimmer in it
53 Feuielle de Cuivre— Gorgeous shimmery copper
54 Bleu Clinquant— A Turquoise Blue with slight metallic effect minus shimmer
55 A Vert pepite— Sea green color with high shine minus shimmer
The good about Bourjois Regard Effet Metallise Pencil Liner:
● It is usually my daytime color when I am wearing absolutely no make-up on my face barring a lipstick or a gloss. It instantly brightens my face and makes my eyes look more awake.
● Gildes on without tugging at my eyelids.
● The texture is smooth and creamy. It sharpens easily too.
● Intense pigmentation. Gives color in one swipe.
● Staying power is a good 7-8 hours on my eyes. It does not budge or fade even in hot and humid weather over my oily lids . 🙂
● I have applied this on my lower lashline (though not on my waterline) and it does not sting.
● Opthalomologically tested so I am assuming it should be safe for contact lens users and those with sensitive eyes.
The bad about Bourjois Regard Effet Metallise Pencil Liner:
● I find it slightly (only slightly!) hard to remove perhaps because it a waterproof formula.
● A rather vibrant color (though it does not look gaudy even during daytime). It definitely is not for the faint-hearted . 🙂
● One has to be rather careful while coordinating it with the rest of the make-up, dress or accessories. Therefore not your everyday, on-the-go sort of shade.
● Difficult to apply in the morning after a heavy overnight eye-cream.
Verdict: Value for money. One of my favourite eye pencil brands in the economical range other than Chambor, Colorbar and Faces. I wonder why this eye pencil has gone unnoticed by IMBB makeup junkies till now !
Rating: 4.5/5 (I deduct half a point only because of the limited wearability of this shade)
Would I purchase again? : Yes, certainly ! 🙂 Once I am through with my current lot of eye pencils, I intend to try out more shades from this range.
Also Read :
Bourjois Wet/ Dry Eyeshadow – New Shades Photos, Swatches
Bourjois Regard Effet Duochrome (62 Brun Mordore) Eyeliner Review
Bourjois Single Eyeshadow + Bourjois Foundation Photos/ Swatches
Bourjois Volumizer Mascara Review, Photos + Haul
Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil Review
Bourjois Paris Effet Smoky Eye Pencil and Effet 3D Max Lip Gloss Review