WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Bourjois Round Pot Eyeshadow Brun Expressif Review, Swatch
Hey girlies, today I will be reviewing The bourjois mono eye shadow on Brun expressif.
I have dark circles, terrible ones .Also my eyelids are dark. So I was on the lookout for a brownish shade since lighter shades look very stark on me sometimes.
I came across this eye shadow form bourjois .And am glad I purchased it.
About the product
This comes in a small plastic container with a flip top .The inner side of the cover has a mirror. There is a small curved applicator as well, which according to me is useless.
The colour of the box is the same as the shadow inside which I like. This is a baked product with an undulated surface and swirly appearance
The shade I got Brun expresiff.It is a taupish (plummish brown) shade. It looks like a duo of MAC satin taupe according to the pictures I have seen on the net (I do not own Satin taupe).
It is a beautiful colour for all over application, for crease and outer corner and for brown smoky eyes.
Price Rs 390/- for a pot
What I loved about Bourjois Mono Eyeshadow Brun Expressif
· Small cute dibbi. Travel friendly .Easy to carry anywhere .Pot of the same colour as the shadow inside which makes it easier to spot it in loads of makeup.
· Well pigmented colour with a satin finish.
· Very versatile use.
· Minimal fall out.
· Lasts around 3 hours without primer/paint pot. On my paint pot groundwork, it lasts for around 6 hours.
· Easy blendability.
· Does not flake or crease on my lids.
· Reasonably priced
· Will last for long since it has a good colour payoff and only a little bit is needed.
What I disliked about Bourjois Mono Eyeshadow Brun Expressif
· Since it’s a baked product, sometimes you need to scratch the surface a bit to get the pigmentation you need.
· Also if products are baked they tend to be more brittle and breakable.
· Useless applicator along with it.
My rating: 4/5
Will I repurchase Bourjois Brun Expressif: If ever I touch pan I will, that I seriously think will take a couple of years of regular use though.
Have you used Bourjois Mono Eyeshadow Brun Expressif ? Please rate in the box below
Bourjois Make up Haul!
Bourjois Single Eyeshadow + Bourjois Foundation Photos/ Swatches
Bourjois Wet/ Dry Eyeshadow – New Shades Photos, Swatches
Purple Eye Makeup using MAC Marvel , Bourjois Baked Eyeshadow
Valentine’s Day Soft Pinks With Bourjois Smokey Eye Trio