WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Bourjois Round Pot Eyeshadow Brun Expressif Review, Swatch
Hey girlies, today I will be reviewing The bourjois mono eye shadow on Brun expressif.
I have dark circles, terrible ones .Also my eyelids are dark. So I was on the lookout for a brownish shade since lighter shades look very stark on me sometimes.
I came across this eye shadow form bourjois .And am glad I purchased it.
About the product
This comes in a small plastic container with a flip top .The inner side of the cover has a mirror. There is a small curved applicator as well, which according to me is useless.
The colour of the box is the same as the shadow inside which I like. This is a baked product with an undulated surface and swirly appearance
The shade I got Brun expresiff.It is a taupish (plummish brown) shade. It looks like a duo of MAC satin taupe according to the pictures I have seen on the net (I do not own Satin taupe).
It is a beautiful colour for all over application, for crease and outer corner and for brown smoky eyes.
Price Rs 390/- for a pot
What I loved about Bourjois Mono Eyeshadow Brun Expressif
· Small cute dibbi. Travel friendly .Easy to carry anywhere .Pot of the same colour as the shadow inside which makes it easier to spot it in loads of makeup.
· Well pigmented colour with a satin finish.
· Very versatile use.
· Minimal fall out.
· Lasts around 3 hours without primer/paint pot. On my paint pot groundwork, it lasts for around 6 hours.
· Easy blendability.
· Does not flake or crease on my lids.
· Reasonably priced
· Will last for long since it has a good colour payoff and only a little bit is needed.
What I disliked about Bourjois Mono Eyeshadow Brun Expressif
· Since it’s a baked product, sometimes you need to scratch the surface a bit to get the pigmentation you need.
· Also if products are baked they tend to be more brittle and breakable.
· Useless applicator along with it.
My rating: 4/5
Will I repurchase Bourjois Brun Expressif: If ever I touch pan I will, that I seriously think will take a couple of years of regular use though.
Have you used Bourjois Mono Eyeshadow Brun Expressif ? Please rate in the box below
Bourjois Make up Haul!
Bourjois Single Eyeshadow + Bourjois Foundation Photos/ Swatches
Bourjois Wet/ Dry Eyeshadow – New Shades Photos, Swatches
Purple Eye Makeup using MAC Marvel , Bourjois Baked Eyeshadow
Valentine’s Day Soft Pinks With Bourjois Smokey Eye Trio