Recently, it was my cousin sister’s engagement and she really didn’t want to get a Makeup professional so guess who did her makeup??? Me!!
So this is the look I did for her. We really didn’t have time then, so no pictures of my cousin! So to show you guys I did it on myself. Oh! And this is especially dedicated to Mrun and Kirti who is getting married soon.
* Apply base [I used Maybelline dream matte mousse foundation]
* Apply a gold color[I am using a gold shadow from lakme; wet ] all over the lid but not above it.
* Apply a slightly shimmery brown color around the crease in a slight cat eye shape with a small round brush.[I am using colorbar spicy brown eyeshadow]
* Apply liquid liner on top lashline and wing it out and then apply kajal on bottom lashline.[I used Eyetex liquid liner and Shahanaz Hussain Kajal]
* Apply your favorite mascara and you r done!!!