Today’s post is all about those absolutely essential skincare products that a bride-to-be should invest in to get flawless and glowing skin on her wedding day. With the number of beauty and skincare products out there in the market, it can often get overwhelming and confusing to decide what you need and what you don’t need in your bridal skincare arsenal.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
So, I have compiled a list of 10 essential products that you should absolutely invest in if you want to look your best on your wedding day. Make sure to opt for trusted brands and tried and tested products as far as possible.
1. A moisturizing and replenishing overnight face mask: Your wedding day will be all about the makeup. To make sure that your skin looks even, replenished, soft and naturally radiant, a deeply hydrating overnight facial mask is a must-have in your bridal skincare collection.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
2. A deep cleansing charcoal or clay mask: In addition to your favourite facial cleanser and exfoliator, you will certainly need to stock up on a deeply cleansing and detoxifying face mask. These masks typically contain either charcoal, green clay, or fuller’s earth (multani mitti). Use this mask about two to three times a week for best results.
3. An effective chemical or physical exfoliator: You could opt for a physical or chemical exfoliator, but the idea is to really renew your skin cells and infuse that natural glow back into your skin.
4. A gentle body scrub: You’ll be wearing outfits that will feature your legs, shoulders, elbows, knees, etc. Keep the skin on your body soft and smooth with a gentle and effective body scrub.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
5. An illuminating moisturizer: Don’t use a moisturizer that will make your skin look dull and oily. Go for an illuminating moisturizer that nourishes your skin while still making it look radiant and lit-from-within.
6. An acne/pimple spot corrector: This is, of course, a must-have for any acne emergencies. It will help keep your stress breakouts in control.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
7. A restoring eye cream: Your eyes can start to look tired and dehydrated from all that pre-wedding exhaustion. Make sure to apply a good quality and deeply nourishing eye cream before bed every night and also under your makeup to make your concealer look more even and natural.
8. A cooling eye mask: A cooling eye mask will wonders to take away that under eye puffiness and fatigue. Always keep some stocked up in your fridge.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
9. A night cream: You certainly cannot underestimate the importance of a deeply hydrating and restoring night cream. It will make all the difference to the texture and appearance of your skin on the morning after.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
10. A lip scrub and lip mask: You have to make sure that your lips are totally prepped for all that lipstick action that will happen during the course of your wedding. You’ll be wearing a lot of matte lipsticks, liquid lipsticks, etc. during your wedding. To make sure that you lip colour always goes on flawlessly and stays put, you will have to start exfoliating your lips using a lip scrub and make sure you’re giving them an extra boost of moisture with a lip mask. Of course, all that will be in addition to your favourite lip balm. After all, soft and nourished lips are an important aspect of radiant skin!
In addition to these products, make sure to stock up on your favourite cleanser and, of course, sunscreen!
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
5 Easy Skincare Tips For Would-Be Brides
Budget Friendly Pre-Wedding Skin Care Regime
7 Post-Wedding Skin Care Tips to Keep the Glow Alive Even After The Wedding Blues
Top Ten Pre-Bridal Beauty Treatments
Bridal Makeup Kit with Lotus Herbals Products