WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Claims and Ingredients :
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinos Kernel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, and Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract: a blend of oils and extracts to provide moisture, softening and shine properties to hair
- Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone: conditions and detangles hair for easier combing. Protects from heat styling and provides manageability
- Dimethicone, Dimethiconol: provides heat styling protection
- Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Squalane: reduces frizz, tames flyaway, leaves hair smooth and silky
Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Tocopherol : a blend of sunscreens and anti-oxidants that help protect hair from the drying effects of the sun
Price : USD 39 / Rs 2400 approx for 100 ml bottle.
My Experience with Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil
I thought I won’t be able to find a serum as good as the Kerastase one. But I did! 😀 I picked up a few Bumble & Bumble products during my trip. This invisible oil / serum was one of them. I saw the whole claim list and I was a bit sold on the product. Except that nasty dimethicone (which they don’t think is harmful for hair), I was totally wanting to give this a go.
It is a light weight oil/ serum that makes your hair look and feel soooo good that you’d be surprised at the results. It an orange coloured serum that looks pretty transparent when you pump out the product.
- It tames frizz like magic.
- It leaves hair soft and shiny.
- It is not greasy but if you use too much of it , it would weight your hair down. Then you can use dry shampoo to bring back the volume. 😛
- Smells incredible.
- Can be use on dry or wet hair. Work s both ways.
- A little goes a long way. I barely use a pump for my shoulder length hair.
- Gets absorbed in the hair quickly leaving your hair manageable and soft.
- Love the simple effective packaging. Plus the transparent bottle helps keep things in perspective. 😀
- Contains a whoooole lot of good ingredients.
Overall, one product I would repurchase during my travels. Love , love love. If every serum has failed for you so far, it’s time you give this Bumble & Bumble Invisible oil a try. You might just fall in love with it. 🙂