My first trial with a coloured eyeliner was with Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner ET 02 in Navy Blue. Before this one, I was stuck with the black liner thinking that my small eyes would never be able to carry any other colour, but this eyeliner changed my outlook towards coloured eyeliners and I have not looked back since then.
Rs. 495 for 1.15 gm.
Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner helps to highlight and shape your eyes to get the desired look. Be it – natural sans make up look, simply subtle or dramatic fluttering eyes.
- Helps define and shape the eyes giving either a dramatic, subtle, or natural look.
- Can be used both as eyeliner and eyeshadow.
- Matte Finish and in pencil form – easy to carry and apply.
- Waterproof – stay on and smudgeproof.
- Vitamin Enriched : Vitamin – E and A.
- No animal ingredients.
- Non comedogenic.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Ophthalmologist tested.
My Experience with Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner – ET 02 Navy Blue:
The tattoo liner comes in a wooden pencil with the outer colour same as that of the eyeliner. It has a silver plastic cap which closes firmly enough but can get loose. The colour is mentioned on the pencil, but I do not like the idea of giving different shades numbers instead of names.
The eyeliner is in a matte navy blue colour with fine blue coloured shimmer. The shimmer particles are visible only under light. It makes the eye look like it is twinkling. The liner is very soft to apply and does not tug along the eyelids. It needs to be swiped 2-3 times for full intensity. Since it is so soft,the tip of the liner becomes blunt very soon and needs constant re-sharpening, but it is not easy to sharpen the pencil as the tip also gets scraped while sharpening. I need to leave the pencil in the refrigerator for a few hours before I can sharpen it.
It is not easy to get fine lines with this liner as it keeps getting blunt all the time, but for me who prefers thicker lines, I am okay with it. The pencil is long lasting and non transferable. It lasts a good 6-7 hours without any smudging at all. It needs a couple of minutes to set and once dry, it lasts the whole day almost.
The liner is not all that easy to remove. It needs an oil-based remover to clean. Even then, it does not come off completely. It does cause a bit of black eye circles around the eyes, but overall, I am really happy with the eyeliner because it is completely smudge proof.
Pros of Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner – ET 02 Navy Blue:
- Stays on for a very long time, about 6-7 hours.
- Once set, it does not smudge at all.
- The eyeliner is quite soft, hence does not tug on the eyes while applying.
- Contains a little shimmer which makes the eyes look brighter.
- It is a good option for those who want to venture out from the traditional black coloured liners.
- The eyeliner is completely waterproof.
Cons of Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner – ET 02 Navy Blue:
- Keeps getting blunt all the time.
- Sharpening is not all that easy.
- Tends to break easily.
- Since it needs to be sharpened often, the product gets over quickly.
- I prefer twist up pencils since they also save wood.
Would I Recommend Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner – ET 02 Navy Blue?
Yes since it is different from the blue pencils available in the market.
Would I Repurchase Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner – ET 02 Navy Blue?
I will definitely consider it once this gets over.