WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Chambor Truly Lasting Lipsticks have a long-wearing formula with shea butter sunscreen, vitamins A and E that pamper and comfort while creating maximum color impact. Truly Lasting help lips look smooth and even. It is delicately fragranced with a fresh scent and packaged in a striking & sophisticated case which is quite chic.
- Shea Butter (Nourishes the lips. Good for dehydrated and dry lips).
- Vitamin A (Hydration).
- Vitamin – E (Anti – Ageing).
- SPF – 15.
- It has a rich creamy shiny texture and gives a glossy finish.
- Water Resistant : Long Lasting Effect.
- Triple Action Formula.
- Regular use of Powder Matte Lipsticks makes the Lips Soft and Healthy.
- No Animal Ingredients.
Rs. 575 for 1.9 grams
The texture of the lipstick is very creamy and buttery. It almost reminded me of NYX round lipsticks. One swipe is enough to cover all the lip pigmentation and to give full color payoff. It is very moisturizing and did not dry out my lips even after a long period of time. Even though it is very creamy, it did not settle into the fine lines. It gives the lips a nice shine and lips look moisturized and healthy.
Although, it will not stay as long as some matte lipsticks like MAC will, the staying power is pretty good. It stayed on me for around 4 hours. It fades gradually leaving a nice tint. Since it is very buttery, it is easy to apply more than what is required. So, be careful to apply it lightly to give a natural look. It is easily transferrable to cups because of the creamy nature. Also, make sure to use a lip liner when you use this lipstick.
The color “Truly Pearl” is a mix of brown and rose with hints of peach and pink. Mostly, it looks rose brown, but in some light, it looks peachy brown. A very pretty color which will suit almost all skin tones. If you do not want creamy-looking lips, you can blot it out once and it will give a nice deep color to the lips which looks very natural and still stays on for a long time. There are no shimmers in the lipstick.
Here are the swatches:
Pros of Chambor Truly Lasting Lipstick Shade No. 906 Truly Pearl:
- Very moisturizing, no need to apply a lip balm.
- Texture is creamy and glides easily on the lips.
- Good color payoff in one swipe itself.
- Lasting power of around 4 hours.
- Feels very light on the lips and does not settle into fine lines.
- Fades gradually leaving a nice tint.
- Contains shea butter, vitamin A and E.
- SPF 15.
Cons of Chambor Truly Lasting Lipstick Shade No. 906 Truly Pearl:
- Price is high for the amount of product. It is only 1.9 grams and will get over pretty soon.
- “Truly lasting” does not mean it will stay for 8 or more hours and it won’t withstand meals.
- Since it is very buttery, apply with a light hand, else it will look very creamy.
Do I Recommend Chambor Truly lasting Lipstick Shade No. 906 Truly Pearl?
Absolutely, if you have dry lips, you should definitely try this range. This is my first lipstick from Chambor and I am impressed by their quality. They have a lot of wearable shades in the collection which will suit most Indian skin tones. If you have not tried any Chambor lipsticks, you can pick one color from this range and you will not be disappointed.
Chambor Truly lasting Lipstick Truly Coral
Chambor Eye Shadow Trio (Bronze)
Chambor Beauty Sponges
Chambor Silk Touch Lipstick No 610 Silk Pop Review, Photos,Swatches
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Raspberry
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipsticks
Tips and Toes 24 x 7 Long Lasting Lip Gloss Duo
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lasting Perfecting Foundation
Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick
Colorbar Full Finish Long Wear Lipstick Review, Photos, Swatches
Colorbar Liquid Addiction Lipstick Pink Toffee
Colorbar DIVA Lipstick ’03 Dress to Impress’
Inglot Freedom System Round Eyeshadow Refill – Pearl 393
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Pearl Duo Powder Foundation
NYX Eyeshadow Base in Pearl
MUA Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 7