WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
In the past couple of days, I reviewed 2 goodies from Chamber Orosa range, and now is the time for the last one, Insanely Pink, which happens to be my favorite too. Yes, I love pink insanely, so this had to be my favourite. This is what I call a “true pink”; read on to know why!
• A Lipstick that rejuvenates, moisturizes and smoothens the lips.
• Its Triple Firming Action restores volume and firmness while keeping your lips super soft and nourished. Packed with antioxidants and vitamins, it visibly reduces lip creases with every application.
• No animal ingredient.
• Dermatologically tested.
My Experience with Chambor Orosa #554 Insanely Pink Lip Perfection Lipstick:
Chambor Orosa is currently being raved everywhere and it should be because the range looks more than gorgeous. The lipstick comes in a shaded, metallic maroon coloured packaging which looks absolutely classy. The box is actually of pretty good quality and that is plus because most of the brands use bad quality boxes. The packaging of the lipstick is very stunning in rose gold, and most of the women have totally given their hearts to this super cute colour. The lid gets closed very nicely and won’t open at any point which makes it very travel-friendly.
The packaging has a label with the shade details. It also contains SPF 8 which is good enough for the lips I guess, so a good benefit from the lipstick. The price is definitely a little high as compared to the performance that it delivers. The bullet is extremely creamy and it glides on like warm butter on a hot toast. I have some complaints with the packaging – the lipstick’s colour clings to the inner bullet whenever I raise it and pull it down, and the most shocking thing is that the bullet got separated from it base.
Although nothing as such happened with this one, it had happened with Pink Cherie. Hence, I just open up a little bullet and apply the lipstick. Just 1 swipe and the colour totally appears on my lips and will entirely cover pigmented lips. 2 swipes will make the colour look even more intense and bright. The bullet has a nice, tangerine bubble gum scent which is definitely very pleasing. “Insanely Pink” is a actually insanely loaded with pinkness. It is a super bright and a bold pink that give you statement lips and adds a lot of glamour to the makeup. Too bored to do any makeup today? This will be the best one to stick to as it adds instant freshness and pop to the face on such days.
It creates a very confident, bold, pretty, sensual and cute image of a woman as it works out with any look you attempt to create. It is a very bright pink which is very close to fuchsia but not exactly fuchsia. It brightens up my skintone and totally acts as a confidence booster. It will complement all skin tones beautifully, and the Indian skin tones are going to rock this baby. It is suitable for all age groups and will complement the look whether you are 20 or 60. The staying power is somewhere around 6 hours. The formula looks very creamy initially, but turns into a semi matte one after an hour or with some munching.
Initially the colour is bright and chapped lips get totally treated. It does not settle in fine lines nor does it bleed. But even if I start munching in the initial hour, the colour partly comes off from the middle portion of the lips. The moment the colour comes off from the centre portion of the lips, I can see the intense colour left partly behind. It settles in fine lines and clings to chapped portions of the lips a little. But I wouldn’t mind touching up because I have fallen in love with this shade. With a lot of talking, the colour stays intense for the initial 2-3 hours and then it starts to lose its intensity.
Overall I have to say that this pink stayed more than the Pink Cherie, but then this one is bolder too. I love this one the most from the entire range and strongly recommend it! 🙂
Pros of Chambor Orosa #554 Insanely Pink Lip Perfection Lipstick:
• Amazing range of bold to neutral shades to pick from
• The packaging is super gorgeous
• The bullet is extremely creamy and glides on like a dream
• The shade “Insanely Pink” is a very glamorous shade with insane pinkness – it is bright, bold, sensual, romantic and cute at the same time
• This is a stunning pink for everyone; for every skin tone, for every age group and for every occasion
• It is highly pigmented and just one swipe will give you beautiful, pink colour on the lips
• It contains SPF 8 which is a plus point over other lipsticks
• It will cover pigmented lips very nicely
• It does not bleed at any point
• It turns into a semi matte formula after having snacks
• It stays for 6 hours on my lips with the colour gradually losing its intensity
Cons of Chambor Orosa #554 Insanely Pink Lip Perfection Lipstick:
• The bullet gets separated from the base even if a little pressure is applied
• The colour clings to the inner bullet as and when I open and close it
• The colour goes away from the centre of the lips the moment I have something, which requires reapplication
Would I Repurchase/Recommend Chambor Orosa #554 Insanely Pink Lip Perfection Lipstick?
Yes I strongly recommend this because this is one of the must-try shades from the entire range and you can never go wrong with this one. If I ever have to buy any lipstick from this range, Insanely Pink would be my pick.
Although the range is highly priced, I think these cuties are worth a try because they are luxurious, especially this one.
Chambor Orosa #505 Savage Lip Perfection Lipstick
Chambor Orosa Pink Cherie #552 Lip Perfection Lipstick Review
Chambor Orosa Velvet Brown #582 Lip Perfection Lipstick Review
Chambor Orosa Dolce Vita Pink #556 Lip Perfection Lipstick Review
Chambor Orosa Oh My Rouge #503 Lip Perfection Lipstick Review
56 Chambor Lipstick Photos, Swatches, Lip Swatches
Almay Hydra Color Lipstick in Cherry
MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick – Insanely It
Maybelline Pink Power M101 Color Show Matte Lipstick
Streetwear Color Rich Lip Color: Pink Fortress and Earth